Carson ties Trump

Lots of reason for the brat to whine and blame everyone but himself and his buffoonery for his drop in the polls. He will whine that the media is after him and being unfair.

th

Seems pretty good whichever man is in front.... I need to hear some RACIST remarks about Ben... Come on FAGERALS, you KNOW you want to call him all sorts of names!

th

Seems pretty good whichever man is in front.... I need to hear some RACIST remarks about Ben... Come on FAGERALS, you KNOW you want to call him all sorts of names!
th

It won't be a ticket and if it was, they would lose.

th

th

It won't be a ticket and if it was, they would lose.
So says the guy voting for the ALMOST indicted, corrupt, murdering, liar, the Hildebeast!

Poll: Carson ties Trump, Biden draws from Clinton

Time to start calling Carson a loser, Donald.....
The story and your title are both lies.

Carson isn't tied with Trump. He's still trailing.

Trump critics are hoping for any drop in his numbers so they can tell us Trump is losing support. This is how they hope to drive his popularity down......by constantly overemphasizing changes in the poll numbers. It's starting to seem plausible that Trump just might win.....and that scares the shit out of everyone in the political establishment.

Carson is a good man, but nobody believes he can win the presidency. He's my favorite, personality-wise, but can he get things done? Doubtful.

Poll: Carson ties Trump, Biden draws from Clinton

Time to start calling Carson a loser, Donald.....
The story and your title are both lies.

Carson isn't tied with Trump. He's still trailing.

Trump critics are hoping for any drop in his numbers so they can tell us Trump is losing support. This is how they hope to drive his popularity down......by constantly overemphasizing changes in the poll numbers. It's starting to seem plausible that Trump just might win.....and that scares the shit out of everyone in the political establishment.

Carson is a good man, but nobody believes he can win the presidency. He's my favorite, personality-wise, but can he get things done? Doubtful.

Dude! I love Trump. He will embarass the GOP like never before!

GO DONALD!

Forum List

Back