Carson must really scared the left cause this board is on fire with half truths & outright lies

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The last few days I've checked in but not posted much and I gotta say he must really scare the hell out of the left.
Hillary lies.....no biggie
Hillary fails at her job & others die as a result.....no biggie
Obama sat in a pew listening to racist bile for 20 years & denied it.....no big deal

Hit pieces about Carson seem to be manufactured out of thin air and all hands on deck!

The last few days I've checked in but not posted much and I gotta say he must really scare the hell out of the left.
Obama sat in a pew listening to racist bile for 20 years & denied it.....no big deal

Hit pieces about Carson seem to be manufactured out of thin air and all hands on deck!

All stops are out. The Liberals are out to destroy Ben Carson any way they can: Politico Admits Fabricating A Hit Piece On Ben Carson

Carson is a slow-motion train wreck in progress. If he was not being so weird there would be none of the spectacle. If your own perspectives were not so warped by fringe politics you would see that clearly.

The guy is extremely intelligent and kind, but hasn't a clue what life is about outside the walls of the surgery rooms.
Do you really think any of the other idiots could do anything without a huge staff to keep them from putting their foot in their mouths? And yet they still manage to say inaccurate things. I can give examples of every candidate saying something that was not true.

This politico article was a lie from start to finish.

List the conservatives on this board who think that Hillary lying or Obama going to Wright's church are no big deal.

No he's just the flavor of the week with the left and they are being led by the nose by their party and their Lapdog left leaning media.

Remember before him it was Trump. they are so predictable how they just follow along like SHEEP

I get it.....Carson being just as much of a fabricator of stories as the rest of them isn't a problem for you. Ok....whatever floats your boat.

List the conservatives on this board who think that Hillary lying or Obama going to Wright's church are no big deal.

Nice diversion.

I discussed this in another thread. This is about good vs. poor scandal management. Hillary is a liar, but Benghazi is not a viable point on which to attack her. The solution the GOP needs is to present a candidate who can defeat her, or any other Dem candidate, by inspiring the public through better positions on substantive issues. That person is not Ben Carson.

Yeah, he sure is attracting the PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome) nutters. They really have crawled outta the woodwork bigtime to obsess over him.

No he's just the flavor of the week with the left and they are being led by the nose by their party and their Lapdog left leaning media.

Remember before him it was Trump. they are so predictable how they just follow along like SHEEP

Actually, the left is merely laughing at you and idiots like you who support the likes of Carson, Trump, Cruz, etc. That's what you morons don't get. They are laughing at our party, and using all of this to sway independents and centrists who don't want to be associated with you. As usual, you play right into their hands. I really wish we could throw you overboard.

How come all of these threads never say what the lies the left are telling and includes the truth?

Take your title and change out Carson with Hillary and left with right and you might have a point.

How come all of these threads never say what the lies the left are telling and includes the truth?

Are you daring us to list the left's lies? That's not going to end well for you people :laugh:

The left are shitting themselves, they fear Carson because their hold on blacks is precarious. A poor black man from Detroit becomes a neurosurgeon that story directly conflicts with the left's victim narrative.

Yes, Ben Carson may finish his own story. A poor kid from Detroit becomes a respected surgeon and moves on to become President of the United States. The Liberals are going crazy.

Are you daring us to list the left's lies? That's not going to end well for you people :laugh:

No, I'm saying if the left is lying about Carson, why does none of these threads include what the lie is and what the real truth is?

For example: If I said you were a girl. Your response would be: that's a lie, I am a phaggot.

You have made no sense.........again!

Forum List

Back