Carson is in!

Although I think being a State Governor is the best preparation for being a President, Ben Carson's candidacy will be a catalyst for public debate about the future of the country. We are at a crossroads of consensus about our basic values and continuing political balkanization. 2016 will determine which path we take.

If this country doesn't come together pretty soon..damned soon..it's going to break apart.

If this country doesn't come together pretty soon..damned soon..it's going to break apart.

hair-fire.gif

Well, now all the Crackers in the GOP can say, "We aren't racist, we've got a black guy up here!"

And Carson can respond, "Yassah, Boss, We sho be shiftless!"

Then when he washes out after Iowa, he can double his speaking fees.

Ohio Governor John Kasich is a very viable candidate. He won reelection this year by 63.8% of the vote. Ohio is a crucial state to win in a Presidential Election. Florida is also a key state. Marco Rubio US Senator from Florida as VP could put Florida in the Republican Column. It would be very hard for me not to Support Carson. Maybe VP and still carry Florida.

The good news is that the Clown Car is filling up.

The better news is that no dunderhead who says the nonsensical crap that Carson says will ever be elected.

Amending my post above with ....

Is there any chance that, under some misguided idea to prove they're not "racist", idiot RWs would actually vote for him?

He's not qualified. That's a given. But, RWs are a weird bunch and easily led.

More good news, it looks like the clown car will have a driver. Ben says he feels the Fingers of God.

Ben Carson I Feel Fingers Of God Pushing Me To Run In 2016 VIDEO

When will Hillary, a.k.a the vagina that will be the single motivating factor as to why people will vote for her, going to announce? You guys considered skin color over reproductive part in 2008/2012. You've eased your guilt with him. I guess it's time to do that with yet another factor that has nothing to do with the job.

Is there any chance that, under some misguided idea to prove they're not "racist", idiot RWs would actually vote for him?

I'm sure you'll say Obama was. I'm also sure that his skin color was the primary reason you thought so. You can deny it but I know. I also know you'll vote for the vagina in this election, a.k.a. Hillary. You lefties are a bunch that puts characteristics that have nothing to do with the job ahead of those that do. Perhaps if Hillary doesn't run, Elizabeth Warren, a.k.a. Fakahontas, will. It will still give you the vagina you want in office.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I'm sure you'll say Obama was. I'm also sure that his skin color was the primary reason you thought so. You can deny it but I know. I also know you'll vote for the vagina in this election, a.k.a. Hillary. You lefties are a bunch that puts characteristics that have nothing to do with the job ahead of those that do. Perhaps if Hillary doesn't run, Elizabeth Warren, a.k.a. Fakahontas, will. It will still give you the vagina you want in office.
Failed attempt to deflect – the thread's about Carson and the fact he's not qualified to be president, address that issue.

Failed attempt to deflect – the thread's about Carson and the fact he's not qualified to be president, address that issue.

Nor is the vagina I'm sure you'll vote for if she runs. Since the thread is about being qualified, I addressed it including the bitch you'll likely vote for if she runs. That means you're a failure because you can't expand it to include others as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back