Carly Fiorina and Other Republican Candidates

I care about the truth but don't see very much of it here or in the political arena these days. I love presidential races and candidates from both sides for one reason or another. For instance, they can be so silly that they are entertaining or they can lie but be very smart about it.

I can't stand the Christian Right Teaparty. They all seem to be nutty but the two party system is still the only way if you want to be a viable candidate.

I voted for David Kucinich in 08, I loved his bow tie and he was honest. No hype, no games, just honesty. I knew he stood no chance against Hillary, Obama or anyone else but he was best candidate, even better than the Republicans.

I care about the truth but don't see very much of it here or in the political arena these days. I love presidential races and candidates from both sides for one reason or another. For instance, they can be so silly that they are entertaining or they can lie but be very smart about it.

I can't stand the Christian Right Teaparty. They all seem to be nutty but the two party system is still the only way if you want to be a viable candidate.

I voted for David Kucinich in 08, I loved his bow tie and he was honest. No hype, no games, just honesty. I knew he stood no chance against Hillary, Obama or anyone else but he was best candidate, even better than the Republicans.
You sure you didn't vote for him because of his gorgeous wife? :) Actually Kucinich is pretty eccentric but highly intelligent. I would hesitate voting for him because he is SO Liberal. Anti war and all the rest. I'd be a little worried with him at the helm. Not to say I think he'd ever get that far.

He is honest.

Forum List

Back