Caricaturing the other and wanting God to judge the other goes back to Jonah

whirlingmerc

Rookie
May 13, 2017
I feel there are fairly high standards of justice and equity in Israel and most Jewish people long for justice and mercy and it's understandable there are issues of protection involved. Dismissing the idea that God might have plans for other people goes back to Jonah and God's mercy for others is more far reaching and remarkable than we think or hope.

Jonah - a worldview in 50 sentences or less

I feel there are fairly high standards of justice and equity in Israel and most Jewish people long for justice and mercy and it's understandable there are issues of protection involved. Dismissing the idea that God might have plans for other people goes back to Jonah and God's mercy for others is more far reaching and remarkable than we think or hope.

Jonah - a worldview in 50 sentences or less
As the saying goes.........that was then. This is now. Israel was born again May 14, 1948. Tomorrow is her birthday. The Jews are making Aliyah back to Israel in record numbers. That too is part of prophecy being fulfilled. There is a day coming where we will see Obadiah's prophecy fulfilled and when that happens? The house of Esau (Hamas) will be utterly decimated with not a single survivor. Gaza will be emptied. (read Obadiah)

On the subject of Jonah, I see it pertaining to America. God has sent His prophets to warn America time and again to repent and to return to the LORD and for a time, some did return to the LORD but then began to compromise with sin.... So now we come to Nahum which is part 2 of the story of what happened to Ninevah. Do you know what happened in Nahum Chapter 2? The people returned to their sin and God's judgment finally fell - the destruction of Ninevah. We're coming to that point here in America now.

Forum List

Back