Capured illegal immigrants heard saying, "That's okay, Obama's going to let me go"

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
We've heard our resident leftists by the score insisting that the huge flood of illegal immigrant children, criminals, gang members etc. comoing over our bordes, is not the fault of the present administration's policies. Many of them bend over backward to blame George W. Bush, a move that surprises no one familiar with liberals.

But they need to inform the illegal aliens of these "facts". The illegals think otherwise.

------------------------------------------

Border Resident: Nancy Pelosi Should Visit My Ranch « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

Captured illegal immigrants heard saying, "That's okay, Obama's gonna let me go."

June 27, 2014 9:40 AM

BROOKS COUNTY (KRLD) – “I’ve had a 7-year-old little girl from El Salvador with her mother come to my front door just in dire need, lost, needing help,” says Linda Vickers, who owns a Ranch in Brooks County.

Vickers says even though her ranch is about 60 miles north of the border, bands of illegal immigrants are still crossing onto her land by circumventing border patrol check points. “I have a set of dogs here that are a deterrent and they tend to put some of these people in trees. I’ve even had an MS-13 gang member in a tree up here in front,” says Vickers.

“On one hand, I have women and children and young people in distress — and then on the other hand, I’ve had a criminal element of gang members,” says Vickers. “Young men that have had multiple deportations and do not want to get caught. I’ve heard them tell border patrol as they’re loading them into their vehicle ‘That’s okay, Obama’s gonna let me go.’”

(Full text of the article can be read at the above URL)

We've heard our resident leftists by the score insisting that the huge flood of illegal immigrant children, criminals, gang members etc. comoing over our bordes, is not the fault of the present administration's policies. Many of them bend over backward to blame George W. Bush, a move that surprises no one familiar with liberals.
Should you wish to blame a president, you have 60 years of them available. Operation Wetback was in 1954 so you can give IKE a pass. After that, knock yourself out.

But they need to inform the illegal aliens of these "facts". The illegals think otherwise.

Captured illegal immigrants heard saying, "That's okay, Obama's gonna let me go."

BROOKS COUNTY (KRLD) – “I’ve had a 7-year-old little girl from El Salvador with her mother come to my front door just in dire need, lost, needing help,” says Linda Vickers, who owns a Ranch in Brooks County.

Vickers says even though her ranch is about 60 miles north of the border, bands of illegal immigrants are still crossing onto her land by circumventing border patrol check points. “I have a set of dogs here that are a deterrent and they tend to put some of these people in trees. I’ve even had an MS-13 gang member in a tree up here in front,” says Vickers.

“On one hand, I have women and children and young people in distress — and then on the other hand, I’ve had a criminal element of gang members,” says Vickers. “Young men that have had multiple deportations and do not want to get caught. I’ve heard them tell border patrol as they’re loading them into their vehicle ‘That’s okay, Obama’s gonna let me go.’”

illegal immigrants say you're an idiot.

Why Has President Obama Deported More Immigrants Than Any President in US History? | The Nation

Capured Christians heard saying, "That's okay, Jesus is coming tomorrow"

The OP and my statement really have no effect on reality.

Anne Boleyn was telling her jailors in The Tower that rain would not fall on England until she was released.

Everyone has a right to opinion, no matter how unreal it might be.

Seriously? The far left poster uses a far left blog site like the nation to prove something.

The far left no matter where they are just so predictable.

Also further proof that the far left is incapable of independent thought!

Seriously? The far left poster uses a far left blog site like the nation to prove something.

The far right programming in the echo chamber has made Kosh more than usually garbled. Say again, please, Kosh.

There you go again, talking about the liberal media...and you dare to claim people who oppose you have independent thought. :lmao:

You have anything else?

Has Barack Obama deported more people than any other president in U.S. history? | PolitiFact

Technically, the ad isn’t correct to say that Barack Obama "has deported more people than any other president in this country's history," since George W. Bush cumulatively deported more over his full eight-year term -- and since Bush would remain ahead of Obama if Mitt Romney wins the presidency in November.

However, we -- and the experts we interviewed -- agree that the ad is right to note a significant jump in deportations under Obama. Measured by the monthly frequency of deportation, Obama’s numbers are significantly higher than Bush’s were, even as the estimated population of illegal immigrants was falling. We rate the claim Half True

Last edited:

And they actually feel that since THEY don't believe Obama will let the illegls go...

...that means THE ILLEGALS don't believe Obama will let them go.

Despite being presented with the fact that illegals are saying the exact opposite: "That's OK, Obama's gonna let us go."

Leftists live in their own dream world, impervious to facts or common sense.

The odd thing is, they expect normal people to go along with them. :cuckoo:

Has Barack Obama deported more people than any other president in U.S. history? | PolitiFact

Technically, the ad isn’t correct to say that Barack Obama "has deported more people than any other president in this country's history," since George W. Bush cumulatively deported more over his full eight-year term -- and since Bush would remain ahead of Obama if Mitt Romney wins the presidency in November.

However, we -- and the experts we interviewed -- agree that the ad is right to note a significant jump in deportations under Obama. Measured by the monthly frequency of deportation, Obama’s numbers are significantly higher than Bush’s were, even as the estimated population of illegal immigrants was falling. We rate the claim Half True
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltlPINPn8UU]The Muppet Show. Rowlf the Dog - The Cat Came Back (ep.523) - YouTube[/ame]

Two Mexican illegals were just arrested south of me. I have to give them credit because to want to come to Canada means you want to find a job, know that there are jobs and not go on Obama's welfare and food stamp programs.

These young men were not looking for a handout.

Obama exceeds 2 million mark in deportations

What's more, it took Obama's administration just over five years to exceed the 2 million deportations that took place under all eight years of President George W. Bush's administration, which set the previous record after ramping up deportations following the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks

all of you anti immigrant RW's should kiss Obama's brown butt, and thank him !

Last edited:
all of you anti immigrant RW's should kiss Obama's brown butt, and thank him !

I was wondering when some leftist hysteric would try the old dodge of pretending Republicans were "into immigrant" instead of telling the truth, that they are "anti ILLEGAL immigrant".

It took them eleven whole posts before they got that lie out.

The leftists are slowing down.

Not surpriosing, considering the huge number of scandals and illegal Democrat activities they have to cover up for.

Should you wish to blame a president, you have 60 years of them available. Operation Wetback was in 1954 so you can give IKE a pass. After that, knock yourself out.

"A pass" for deporting US citizens along with illegals? I don't think so.

First, for the gazillionth time, LEGALLY, the kids from El Salvador (and other countries in Central and South America) are not illegals. And, that law was passed long before Obama was in office.

Second, where do you think they hear that lie about Obama? From the coyotes who want their money.

Whether you like it or not, Obama is and has deported more illegals than any other president. Deal with it and quit making crap up.

Forum List

Back