Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
6084364-6380295-From_first_lady_to_fashion_star_Michelle_Obama_appears_on_the_co-a-104_1542031333169_thumb%255B1%255D

S&M overpowers Marilyn Monroe.

I have no caption. Total disinterest in the subject has rendered me speechless.

It's pretty obvious that Elle Magaine has a hardon for Michelle. They gave her first place honor in the category of "political chic", all the way back in 2009.

Michelle Obama Tops French Elle's Best-Dressed List

The Obamas don't have to be the brightest, prettiest people on this planet, as they are living out their Affirmative Action dream, at the expense of the American people. Who the hell thinks Barack got the Noble Peace Prize for actually doing something? He didn't.

6084364-6380295-From_first_lady_to_fashion_star_Michelle_Obama_appears_on_the_co-a-104_1542031333169_thumb%255B1%255D

Nice picture. Too much of a rip off of Monroe but she looks good regardless

There is a similarity in the picture, of the Marilyn Monroe picture. Monroe didn't quite as much resemble a Wookie though.
You morons never even see the line as you wet yourselves running past it do you?

Nope. There are no more "lines." I am more than willing to play by their rules.

There is a similarity in the picture, of the Marilyn Monroe picture. Monroe didn't quite as much resemble a Wookie though.
You morons never even see the line as you wet yourselves running past it do you?

So you have no moral boundaries and are easily influenced by the lowest common denominator...

Speaks to YOUR character

Obama's husband is a brute.
He's afraid of him.

View attachment 228596

Michelle is suffering from what many black women are afflicted with: A lifetime of being screwed over by black men, left alone, abused, ignored, and to fend for themselves. I've been involved in intimate relationships with more than enough black women to know this. That's the way they are taught by their mothers, from early childhood: That black men will take advantage of them. That's also the reason we see so many mixed marriages. Many black women see it as a feather in their crown, should they find some white guy to marry them.

I'm not saying that all black males treat their women the same way but because of societal pressure put on them, black males seem to be set up to fail from the start.

<rant over>

So you have no moral boundaries and are easily influenced by the lowest common denominator...

Speaks to YOUR character

Just playing by their rules. If you want to catch a greased pig, you'd better be prepared to get dirty.

Speaks to YOUR character

Just playing by their rules. If you want to catch a greased pig, you'd better be prepared to get dirty.
I'll pass. I have a limit unlike some.

But just out of curiosity since you are willing to stoop to any level would you consider Trumps wife a trophy bitch? A gold digger? A whore?

Speaks to YOUR character

Or just be able to snatch it the fuck up. It has been done.

Forum List

Back