Capital Police Blew The Lip Off Of Protester On Jan 6th With Concussion Grenade

Things like that is what riled up the crowd. IMO, it was intentional.
They murdered two women that we know of. One of them they shot in cold-blood.

If I was there I would have just left the area and gone on a rampage in town....spray painting "FJB" everywhere.

I would have been one of those guys that would tell them to stay away from Pelosi's house (Capital Dome).
I knew they were gonna be set up.

Last edited:
They murdered two women that we know of. One of them they shot in cold-blood.

If I was them I would have just left the area and gone on a rampage in town....spray painting "FJB" everywhere.

I would have been one of those guys that would tell them to stay away from Pelosi's house (Capital Dome).
I knew they were gonna be set up.
I saw the whole thing being organized for a couple months on Twatter. The leader was a woman schoolteacher.

What happened was not in the plans. The plan was to talk to Congress.

Twitter banned me for Hunter Biden laptop stuff and election denial about 3 weeks before it went down.

I saw the whole thing being organized for a couple months on Twatter. The leader was a woman schoolteacher.

What happened was not in the plans. The plan was to talk to Congress.

Twitter banned me for Hunter Biden laptop stuff and election denial about 3 weeks before it went down.
Twitter and Facebook both banned me for some stupid reason.

They just wanted to get rid of me while they pulled their little tricks.

Who's plans?
200w.gif

Tough cookies. shouldn't have been there in the first place.
I guess you've never heard of the 1st Amendment.
You folks can smear blood all over the White House gate, and all over every monument in D.C. because you're a bunch of Jew haters, but we're not supposed to be there to peacefully protest a stolen election.

No wonder these people were hiding these videos.

What the authorities did to protesters on Jan 6th was horrific.

Here's another example of their brutality against peaceful protesters.....so it's no wonder they became violent.

I bet he has trouble kissing Trump's ass now

Forum List

Back