Can't Wait For Denver To Take Their A$$ To Seattle Next Sunday

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Especially since the Seahawks will be coming off a loss. I don't expect Denver to score more than 13 pts next week in the LOB. I wonder what the seahawks record is at home after a loss on the road.

I don't believe I was refering to you. Just the poor sports with the foul mouths.

You are referring to yourself?

You do a lot of traveling. I suggest that since you must travel by mental health facilities from time to time that you stop in and see if you can get some help for your anger and hostility issues.

It is obvious you enjoy being a dick but it probably isn't healthy in the long run. I can tell ya it is getting old from my vantage point. See ya.. I'm gonna put you on ignore for a while as there is no need to include an asshole in my posting enjoyment.

You do a lot of traveling. I suggest that since you must travel by mental health facilities from time to time that you stop in and see if you can get some help for your anger and hostility issues.

It is obvious you enjoy being a dick but it probably isn't healthy in the long run. I can tell ya it is getting old from my vantage point. See ya.. I'm gonna put you on ignore for a while as there is no need to include an asshole in my posting enjoyment.

Thank you, sore losers such as yourself live in a vacuum.

e
Especially since the Seahawks will be coming off a loss. I don't expect Denver to score more than 13 pts next week in the LOB. I wonder what the seahawks record is at home after a loss on the road.

Ya know THOSE kind of stats I find worthless. What a team did more than two years ago has just about zero influence on what they may do in the near future.

I'm more a student of what individual players add to or detract from overall game performance. Injuries and individuals tendencies mean more to me as far as predictions go.

I do know that I will include unusually high temperatures at game time as a detractor to my Seahawks performance probabilities in the future.

I'm certain that under more normal or average temps the Hawks would have mopped the field with the Chargers. I could see that certain Hawks players were acting unusually stressed this afternoon. For one...Kam Chancellor is usually an assassin out there and today he was missing tackles and really didn't smack any Chargers with his usual force. There were others also like JR Sweezy that looked literally lost out there missing blocks completely like he did when he just started on the Offensive line after playing on Defense most of his career.

I can relate to that possibility because I suffer from a sort of a dimentia when I have exposed to temps above 90 degrees and high humidity. I guess I would compare it to being drunk.

I guarantee Manning is going to be peeing his pants when he first has to line up against that defense.:biggrin:

they have been able to disguise their shortcomings so far playing at home.the crowd noise was a major factor in them winning those last two games ugly no less. Its one thing to just barely escape with a victory against the colts but to allow the kansas city clowns to almost come back and tie the game at the end,that speaks volumns how bad their team REALLY is this year.:biggrin:

they have definetely regressed and once they go on the road,they are going to be exposed starting next week against the Hawks,lol I got to see a little of that game yesterday and Manning has for sure regressed.Just like in the colts game,he overthrew and missed his receivers many times.lol

if not for the crowd noise that makes it very difficult for offenses to operate,I dont see the donkeys winning either one of those games.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Denver is a shaky 2-0 and I know they have no shot

shaky is right.Like i said,its ONE thing to have the colts with andrew luck at quarterback come from behind and make it a game at the end for a home game but the kansas city clowns who REALLY do play like a bunch of clowns with the worst offensive line in the NFL? man thats pathetic.:biggrin:

btw,i notice your avatar has the cowboys in it.you a cowboys fan i take it?

shaky is right.Like i said,its ONE thing to have the colts with andrew luck at quarterback come from behind and make it a game at the end for a home game but the kansas city clowns who REALLY do play like a bunch of clowns with the worst offensive line in the NFL? man thats pathetic.:biggrin:

Ya think ? :lol:

Yes that would be correct

Two weeks in a row, Denver could have put the game out of reach and they let both teams back in the game. San Francisco the same and they lost one. Like wise with the Jets and the Giants and the Pats in week one.

I just don't find any team that captivating yet. Of course they say the season begins after the fourth week.

Two weeks in a row, Denver could have put the game out of reach and they let both teams back in the game. San Francisco the same and they lost one. Like wise with the Jets and the Giants and the Pats in week one.

I just don't find any team that captivating yet. Of course they say the season begins after the fourth week.

It actually begins after Halloween

Forum List

Back