Two Reasons Why Nyc Sports Talk Radio And Newspapers Will Be Wild Tomorrow

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
1. Giants blowing a 14-10 late in the 4th qtr to fall to 0-2

2. Jets blowing a 21-3 lead to the Packers on the road

The NYC sports media will be wild tomorrow and I can't wait to read about it and listen to it lol

Parity may be good for the over all health of a league but dynasties are more interesting.

As much as I love it when a great GM like Schneider breaks the mold and succeeds when the deck is stacked against it I find it somewhat sad that a team like the Giants fall prey to the predation of free agency and cap restrictions.

Not many would agree with me but I appreciate a great dynasty in sports. When they fall apart it is a bit depressing.

Parity may be good for the over all health of a league but dynasties are more interesting.

As much as I love it when a great GM like Schneider breaks the mold and succeeds when the deck is stacked against it I find it somewhat sad that a team like the Giants fall prey to the predation of free agency and cap restrictions.

Not many would agree with me but I appreciate a great dynasty in sports. When they fall apart it is a bit depressing.

That's because Eli's inability to be a good QB was overshadowed by a good defense and a running game

That's because Eli's inability to be a good QB was overshadowed by a good defense and a running game

EVERY good or even great QB needs a decent supporting cast.

But he prefers to throw a INT instead of getting hit. That's pathetic

I don't know. Maybe he is getting scared of these big guys hitting him. But I doubt that's what it is.

He just waits too long and his timing is off. It could be that in practice he developes a count or a mental clock as he goes through his progressions. THEN in a real game he is forced to speed things up and the receivers aren't where they are supposed to be yet and he throws it anyway and his toss is more susceptable to interception.

I don't think he is a coward if that's what you are implying. He has been doing this for a very long time. If he was afraid I'm sure he would have stopped doing this a long time ago.
I'm not making excuses for Eli. I'm not a Giants fan. When the Hawks play them I'm happy that we force a lot of interceptions.

If the manning brothers cant get their act together before the year is over,they should be forced to retire.Peyton looks like he for sure has lost his accuracy throwing deep down the field and if all Eli is going to do is keep throwing it up in the air for INT'S to avoid taking the big hit the rest of the year,then enough is enough.

The NYC sports media will be wild tomorrow and I can't wait to read about it and listen to it lol
I think they will be easy on The Jets since it was a road game and it did come against Aaron Rogers but The Giants are in for some major tongue lashing which is rightly deserved.

I think they will be easy on The Jets since it was a road game and it did come against Aaron Rogers but The Giants are in for some major tongue lashing which is rightly deserved.

There are some hotties that I would like to give a serious tongue lashing to...if ya know what I mean... but I'm getting old and can't remember their names.. :lol:

The headline today about the Jets says it all

Attachments

• Marty.jpg
    Marty.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 77

New Topics

Forum List

Back