“Cannon Fodder For the Recruiters”

"Einstein was an ardent Zionist"

That is completely false....

umm, Einstein turned this down...

Offering the Presidency of Israel to Albert Einstein

Not wanting to be President of Israel makes one anti-Zionist? Perhaps you should have taken the time to read Professor Einstein's reply to the invitation?

"I am deeply moved by the offer from our State of Israel [to serve as President], and at once saddened and ashamed that I cannot accept it. All my life I have dealt with objective matters, hence I lack both the natural aptitude and the experience to deal properly with people and to exercise official functions. For these reasons alone I should be unsuited to fulfill the duties of that high office, even if advancing age was not making increasing inroads on my strength. I am the more distressed over these circumstances because my relationship to the Jewish people has become my strongest human bond, ever since I became fully aware of our precarious situation among the nations of the world."

Einstein was an ardent Zionist"

That is completely false....

umm, Einstein turned this down...

Offering the Presidency of Israel to Albert Einstein
svMX78Io.jpeg

You know how this shit gets pitched, even you ain't that fuggin' dumb.
Even you are smart enough to post something substantial, related to the TOPIC, and stop babbling.

"There seems to be no end to the use of the recruitment card by American liberals."

There are enough partisanshitheads in american society. You'll be fine without me on that train.

Americans should be worried that way too many sub humans are content to call this a "757" when it clearly was a cruise missile...

Please tell us, here and now, how the extraterrestrial Jews were able to fool an entire building filled with thousands of military experts that a cruise missile was a Boeing 757.

"There seems to be no end to the use of the recruitment card by American liberals."

There are enough partisanshitheads in american society. You'll be fine without me on that train.
It's not my fault it happens to be liberals who are holding up the recruitment card. In USMB, we have a responsibility to the TRUTH. Keep to it, and you'll be OK.

It's not my fault it happens to be liberals who are holding up the recruitment card. In USMB, we have a responsibility to the TRUTH. Keep to it, and you'll be OK.
Oh man tell me about it, those "other guys", mang!

There seems to be no end to the use of the recruitment card by American liberals. Once again, now, on the TV show Meet the Press, former Democrat presidential candidate John Kerry called the Trump immigration/travel ban “cannon fodder for the recruiters.” This ass-kiss approach, deeply entrenched in the liberal community, was also expressed by Michael Gerson of the Washington Post >> “No way to do the war on terror, while you’re alienating the Muslim community."

Actually, it is Kerry and Gerson’s “hands off the Muslims” approach that is no way to do the war on terror. This mentality is so skewed, it defies description. In any war, you go ALL OUT to defeat your enemy. That is how war is done. You cannot war against an enemy if you’re afraid of him being offended.

We are a government of the people (ie. The AMERICAN people), not the Umma (worldwide community of Muslims). Could one imagine Eisenhower being told (while his thousands of US troops were entering Germany) to fight the war, but don’t offend the German people, because that might trigger “recruitment” ? Eisenhower’s approach was to relentlessly CARPET BOMB Germany’s top cities, over a long period of time, turning them into piles of ashes. This killed thousands of innocent civilians, along with the soldiers, and almost caused Germany to cease to exist.

THAT is how war is waged. Another example I the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Oh, I’ll bet that recruited some Japanese to support Hirohito, all right. Truman and MacArthur paid no attention to that. They had a war to fight, and they fought it. They had a war to win, and they won it.

It’s a good thing FDR, Eisenhower, MacArthur, and Truman didn’t have the restraint mentality of today’s liberals, and their wrongheaded “recruitment” mentality.

How do you think a blanket travel ban will sit with the Muslim world?

ISIS claims they are fighting against the wests "War on Islam".....you don't think this stuff helps them?

no---it makes no difference-----muslims KNOW that non muslims are the ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAM
by the time they are four years old------it is an ESTABLISHED FACT-------kinda like Santa Claus is established
fact in the minds of American Christian four year olds

That is a myth perpetrated by rightwing fearmongers

If 1.5 billion Muslims wanted us dead....you would have a genocide, not isolated terrorism

Appeasement started with The Clintons, and resulted in the Oklahoma City Bombing (Actually an Al Queda Operation) funded by Iran.
And the WTC bombing, which then lead to the 9-11 bombing some years later.

There is no balance to be found by offering safe haven to a people who have sword to destroy you and are commanded to destroy you in their so called "holy book" to koran and waging war to destroy an ideology and the people who adhere to it and their will to fight.

There is no balance in war. You destroy the enemy or he destroys you. If you don't destroy him, he will infiltrate you and destroy you from within. The Choice is yours.

People who do not want to adopt American Culture or who do not want to assimilate should be deported or rounded up and placed in to Internment camps while we wage war against them.

And No, I am not kidding. Be an American. Apply for American Citizenship. Speak English, Assimilate or get out. If you don't want to get out, and still want to cling to your ideology of hate, we will just put you behind a fence and feed you pig slop.

resulted in the Oklahoma City Bombing (Actually an Al Queda Operation) funded by Iran.

Iran was arming and funding The Northern Alliance during its war against Taliban. We allied with Northern Alliance in Afghan until W flipped off Iran with "Axis of Evil," which is easily 300 of our US casualties in Afghan.

Anyone claiming Iran was allied with Al Qaeda is a deliberate traitor spreading treasonous misinfo.

GENERAL: Holy shit! We've just been hit by a passenger jet!

SERGEANT: Looked like a flock of birds to me.

LIEUTENANT: I could have sworn it was a Mazda.

COLONEL: I thought Jones blew up the microwave by forgetting the spoon in his Tupperware again.

LADEXTER: It was a missile!

ALL: Well, LaDexter's the expert so he must be right!

Forum List

Back