Candy Crowley to defy debate contract

I heard she might do that at least some people were encouraging her to. One reason is that Mitt lied so much during the last debate, she wants to pin him down on some things. She also wants to ask some questions of Obama.

What is anyone going to do about it anyway?

Mitt did not lie. The Media & the Dems are portraying that.He has said the same thing about his polices since day one.
Obama is the one who lied throughout the whole debate.

they BOTH are full of shit....do these too assholes throwing bullshit around mean that much?....all your seeing is who can fling it the best....that should tell you something right there........

If Romney gets his butt kicked, you'll blame the moderator no matter what.
No, I blame the moderator of the last debates for boosting Obama while giving Romney the most hateful looks I've seen in public in a long time.

Hate is not going to rule anymore in America on November 6. Romney will beat Obama, because Obama is a thoughtless spendthrift who will not bargain with other Americans.

He's trying to turn us into Saddam's Iraq where people hate each other so much the government goes out and gasses people they hate.

That's why Obama has to go. He's nothing but lousy stinking, hateful trouble against people who've done right and good things all their lives and deserve better than what he slops out.

And there's nothing that you can say that will redeem Obama now. He's turned people against himself all by himself, with nobody's help, because he cloisters himself off from the rest of the world with doors and guards.

Thank you for proving my point. If the last moderator wanted to boost the dems, she would have started with women's issues and not Iraq.

As for the rest... No Obama doesn't have to go. And, perhaps I'd the GOP cut loose its radical right flank, you'd have better candidates

Jillian it's called a debate format agreed to months in advance. And the moderator is only a MODERATOR. They have no right to command the stage.

Haven't you ever been in a debate?

I heard she might do that at least some people were encouraging her to. One reason is that Mitt lied so much during the last debate, she wants to pin him down on some things. She also wants to ask some questions of Obama.

What is anyone going to do about it anyway?

Mitt did not lie. The Media & the Dems are portraying that.He has said the same thing about his polices since day one.

Mitt lies and panders more than any politician I've ever seen.

Sarah.....you must not have seen to many Politicians.....PANDER and say what they wanna hear is what these people live and breath....ALL of them....

Sarah.....you must not have seen to many Politicians.....PANDER and say what they wanna hear is what these people live and breath....ALL of them....

You know, Harry, there's a difference between people who say what they think people want to hear, so do slight twists and turns, and someone who thinks we are unable to remember what they say from day to day

If Romney gets his butt kicked, you'll blame the moderator no matter what.
No, I blame the moderator of the last debates for boosting Obama while giving Romney the most hateful looks I've seen in public in a long time.

Hate is not going to rule anymore in America on November 6. Romney will beat Obama, because Obama is a thoughtless spendthrift who will not bargain with other Americans.

He's trying to turn us into Saddam's Iraq where people hate each other so much the government goes out and gasses people they hate.

That's why Obama has to go. He's nothing but lousy stinking, hateful trouble against people who've done right and good things all their lives and deserve better than what he slops out.

And there's nothing that you can say that will redeem Obama now. He's turned people against himself all by himself, with nobody's help, because he cloisters himself off from the rest of the world with doors and guards.

Thank you for proving my point. If the last moderator wanted to boost the dems, she would have started with women's issues and not Iraq.

As for the rest... No Obama doesn't have to go. And, perhaps I'd the GOP cut loose its radical right flank, you'd have better candidates

Is Romney a radical?

Jillian it's called a debate format agreed to months in advance. And the moderator is only a MODERATOR. They have no right to command the stage.

Perhaps, you missed the point, if you're referring to the above, I was discussing the specific questions asked in the last debate in response to Becky's distortion and paranoia.

Fwiw, I hope this moderator is good tonight. And by good, I mean evenhanded... That would include her not allowing mitt to run roughshod over her like he did to the Lehrer at the first debate.

You must've heard it on the radio. Her body language made her look like an Amazon warrior with a hate mask on. :lmao:

I think tinydancer has a good attitude. I hope she's right about Crowley. I'll be watching for offensive moves on her part, though. After last time, I have a low level of trust for Democrat spokespersons masquerading as journalists. ;)

This is why I love radio. You can't get distracted by hair colour, stylists trying to go one way,, the right jacket, you get my drift. When you only have radio you only have what comes into your ears.

This will be interesting with Candy. I hope she will hold steady. Boy oh boy. I hope she stays true to herself.

Who in the heck sets these debates up...one would think that the debates are important enough to have professionals set the stage and not have these amateurish moderators that come in with a chip on their shoulder agaisnt one candidate or another. These moderator problems are childish and make the debate organizers look like they are not up to the task.

Perhaps, you missed the point, if you're referring to the above, I was discussing the specific questions asked in the last debate in response to Becky's distortion and paranoia.

Fwiw, I hope this moderator is good tonight. And by good, I mean evenhanded... That would include her not allowing mitt to run roughshod over her like he did to the Lehrer at the first debate.

Part of the problem is right from the get go is so many do not understand the moderator is a toss up.

:D

Hang in with me. I promise I'll come thru with this.

All you have on is a referee shirt. Is that the right spelling? :lol: So poor Candy is between a rock ( do you smell what the Rock is cooking??????) and a hard place.

But the bottom line is you only only have "x" amount of time in a political cage match to win the top job in America.

This is like Dancing with the Stars ON STEROIDS. I do not envy Candy tonight.

Bretta how many useless posts are you going to start today, I am about to start a pointless tread just in your honor

can anyone tell us what a "pointless tread" is and what does it have to do with Bretta? :lol::lol::lol:

It as pointless as you running away on two other threads earlier today when called out on producing the numbers, the very same numbers that you use as a threat to "destroy" any counter argument. Like a two-bit coward you ran away BOTH times now here you are whining over absolutely nothing. The thread is so useless that you decided to post on it and all you could do was muster a personal attack. :lol::lol::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_boohoo:

Bretta how many useless posts are you going to start today, I am about to start a pointless tread just in your honor

As many as he wants. What the fuck are ewe? Some kind of control freak?

He's a cowardly clump who made a threat to destroy a counter argument against him with "numbers"...the when asked to do so, produce the numbers that is...he ran away. He pulled the same stunt on another thread about a half hour later,.... called out again... and what does he do....runs away again. Now here he is whining.

As many as he wants. What the fuck are ewe? Some kind of control freak?

He's a cowardly clump who made a threat to destroy a counter argument against him with "numbers"...the when asked to do so, produce the numbers that is...he ran away. He pulled the same stunt on another thread about a half hour later,.... called out again... and what does he do....runs away again. Now here he is whining.
deep down though candy tried her best but did struggle to maintain control quite a bit. the fact it overan by 10 mintues is not good on here part and i think she was not very good at getting both men to keep their points concise.

not much has changed since debate i think so conservative be happy as romeny maintains his lead while liberals happy that obama still in the game for now

You know, Harry, there's a difference between people who say what they think people want to hear, so do slight twists and turns, and someone who thinks we are unable to remember what they say from day to day
yea i think they are called Politicians.....

Mitt Romney not only broke the contract by asking President Obama a direct question, but he also almost got tackled by Secret Service.

^^Misuse of power^^

Democrats in the past 15 years have used security detail men to recruit unwilling women for sex; spending Air Force money for Pelosi to bop around the globe on campaign fund raising/family outings/interfering in Presidential duties and now to drub their political opponents.

Why am I not surprised.

Last edited:
Who in the heck sets these debates up...one would think that the debates are important enough to have professionals set the stage and not have these amateurish moderators that come in with a chip on their shoulder agaisnt one candidate or another. These moderator problems are childish and make the debate organizers look like they are not up to the task.
They have no class, Bigfoot. They think manners and courtesies should apply to everyone except themselves. It's also known as abuse of power and results in the Peter's Principle of raising to strata they are unqualified to fly. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back