Candidate’s looks matter for less-informed voters

So that's why Obama beat McCain. It sure wasn't on policies.
‪Howard Stern shows Obama supporters r confused.‬‏ - YouTube

No real difference between Obama and McCain.

In domestic policy you are exactly right. There wasn't a dime's worth of difference between the two candidates.

unless, of course, you care about not having a president who would sign a law allowing hospitals to let women die rather than give them a life-saving abortion.... or one who would leave sarah as president if something happened to them.... or one who would appoint hacks like clarence thomas to the supreme court...

yeah... just the same on domestic policy....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpWonUzlrc]‪Obama Gaffe‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

You think this guy got to destroy US Healthcare system because of his clear thinking and bold ideas?

Even Biden said Obama was "Clean and articulate"

biden-interview.jpg

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American
who is articulate and bright and clean and a
nice-looking guy… I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Candidate

Now we know why the retarded rightwing men vote for and admire Bachmann and Palin, they're less informed and vote for the even lesser informed. Considering that Foxnews dumbs down their followers......

Remember when I posted this thread...?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...image-conscious-to-elect-a-fat-president.html

Many RWers were trying to poo-poo it.

Interesting.

The liberal media knocks on Cristi due to his weight constantly. For some, it was the main reason for him not to run for Pres.

Any democrat going to comment on the Kennedy example?

Or must that be ignored to keep this stupid thread going?

Candidate

Now we know why the retarded rightwing men vote for and admire Bachmann and Palin, they're less informed and vote for the even lesser informed. Considering that Foxnews dumbs down their followers......

Yeah a lot of people voted for Obama because of the way he looks too.

It's about time you realized voters from all political leanings are uninformed.

No real difference between Obama and McCain.

In domestic policy you are exactly right. There wasn't a dime's worth of difference between the two candidates.

unless, of course, you care about not having a president who would sign a law allowing hospitals to let women die rather than give them a life-saving abortion.... or one who would leave sarah as president if something happened to them.... or one who would appoint hacks like clarence thomas to the supreme court...

yeah... just the same on domestic policy....

"Life-saving abortion" sounds as close to an oxymoron as I've heard. And coming from a moron that isn't surprising, "counselor."
True. Obama supports killing babies after they're born.
Obama appointed hacks like Kagan, a woman with no judicial experience, to the Supreme Court. His other appointments--well, the record speaks for itself here.

I'm a registered dem. Does that count?

anyway, I reply cuz I can.

if you run back to Nixon [first Pres of my life] The only Dem that got elected and was not good looking was Carter.

Reagan was better looking than Carter, but Bush and Bush we not winning any manly man contests.

HOWEVER

I can only explain Pelosi :eek: as the exception that proves the rule.

I'm a registered dem. Does that count?

anyway, I reply cuz I can.

if you run back to Nixon [first Pres of my life] The only Dem that got elected and was not good looking was Carter.

Reagan was better looking than Carter, but Bush and Bush we not winning any manly man contests.

HOWEVER

I can only explain Pelosi :eek: as the exception that proves the rule.

If i weren't too lazy I'd google it, but you never know if Pelosi was good looking 40 years and 40 facial surgeries ago.

If Barack Obama looked like Don King he wouldn't have been elected either, no matter the fantasies democrats have drummed up in their heads.

New Topics

Forum List

Back