Cancel Me Harder, Baby. Jason Aldean‘s Shoots to #1

Makes me laugh. These moron progs berate the right because they cancelled a beer for its political leanings and then the hypocritical POSs try to cancel a singer in exactly the same way. I love it when logic and common sense wins out. Fuck Cheryl Crow--she's a hack looking for attention any way she can get it. Cancel her.
There is a difference between boycotting a product and trying to cancel a person. A HUGE difference

All this because some country dumbasses feel personally threatened by shit happening hundreds or thousands of miles away. There's no courage here. More like a statement that it's OK to violently react out of fear.
Fight violence with violence.

Or here's a novel idea.... have the government agencies DO THEIR FUCKING JOB.

Either way problem solved

As noted Hank Williams did it better, without the lynching.
Naw, neither of them said a racist word. You must have them confused with this shit.

“Kill the white people; we gonna make them hurt; kill the white people; but buy my record first; ha, ha, ha”
“Kill d’White People”; Apache, Apache Ain’t Shit, 1993, Tommy Boy Music, Time Warner, USA.

Run along now with your bigotted, racist shit.

You're a liar.

There is nothing but self defense and the protection of others from the imminent threat of violence portrayed or insinuated in the lyrics of this song.

I'm so glad they fired your ass from moderator duty. You lie through your teeth.
Fuck you child.
You are a cocksucker from Missouri who actually thinks that bullshit is country music.

This is a proper Country song:

Naw, neither of them said a racist word. You must have them confused with this shit.

“Kill the white people; we gonna make them hurt; kill the white people; but buy my record first; ha, ha, ha”
“Kill d’White People”; Apache, Apache Ain’t Shit, 1993, Tommy Boy Music, Time Warner, USA.

Run along now with your bigotted, racist shit.
Its not even country music.

You're a liar.

There is nothing but self defense and the protection of others from the imminent threat of violence portrayed or insinuated in the lyrics of this song.

I'm so glad they fired your ass from moderator duty. You lie through your teeth.
Can't fire a volunteer.

SO
FUCKING
WHAT

At some point in your life you have conversed with a racist or republican. Does that make you one of them?

Stop being so fucking dense

There is nothing racist or promotion of anything but legal and justifiable self defense and the legal defense of others from imminently violence, violent carjacking, arson and other criminal actions.

Crazy, out of touch liberals like Zinc are pro-crime. This message is anathema to them.

But, he really wants this thread moved to the flame zone by derailing it.

Don't let him.

There is nothing racist or promotion of anything but legal and justifiable self defense and the legal defense of others from imminently violence, violent carjacking, arson and other criminal actions.

Crazy, out of touch liberals like Zinc are pro-crime. This message is anathema to them.

But, he really wants this thread moved to the flame zone by derailing it.

Don't let him.
It makes no difference to me what's in the song. I don't raise hell about all the garbage rap and I listen to very little country. Either way there is nothing wrong with this song.

They would have a meltdown if this was played on the radio...

Forum List

Back