Biden Cancels Dr. Seuss

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
No joke!!

"National Reading Month began on Monday, and Tuesday is “Read Across America Day,” which is celebrated on the birthday of Theodor Seuss Geisel, known to millions of children over many decades as Dr. Seuss." however......

"Unlike past years, Dr. Seuss’s legacy won’t be celebrated so much in 2021. While Joe Biden’s predecessors have all acknowledged Dr. Seuss in their presidential proclamations for Read Across America Day, the current president refused to mention his name."

"But the beloved children’s author is noticeably absent from Joe Biden’s proclamation, released on Monday."

Here's a link to the President's proclamation:

Absolutely no mention of the man's name for which this event was celebrated every year. Pretty fucked up if you ask me.

I don't think he cancelled him. It wasn't written by him.

"The proclamation was written by the Department of Education and you could certainly speak to them about more specifics about the drafting of it, but Read Across America Day has not existed forever," White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Tuesday. "It has only been around for a short period of time. It elevates and celebrates a love of reading among our nation's youngest readers and the day is also a chance to celebrate diverse authors whose work and lived experience reflect the diversity of our country.

"That's certainly what they what they attempt to do or hope to do this year. And as we celebrate the love of reading and uplift diverse and representative authors, it is especially important that we ensure all children can see themselves represented and celebrated celebrated in the books that they read."

"The proclamation was written by the Department of Education and you could certainly speak to them about more specifics about the drafting of it, but Read Across America Day has not existed forever," White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Tuesday. "It has only been around for a short period of time. It elevates and celebrates a love of reading among our nation's youngest readers and the day is also a chance to celebrate diverse authors whose work and lived experience reflect the diversity of our country.

"That's certainly what they what they attempt to do or hope to do this year. And as we celebrate the love of reading and uplift diverse and representative authors, it is especially important that we ensure all children can see themselves represented and celebrated celebrated in the books that they read."

Nothing Biden says is written by him but he is certainly responsible for the content. I will say that he probably was not even aware of what he was reading. Sorry Psaki's broad brush cover-your-ass statement is meaningless. Everyone knows why 'Read Across America' coincides with Dr. Suess's birthday. Dr. Suess's books have been held up over the decades as one of the pinnacles of early reading education and for Biden to not even mention his name on the day created on his birthday is pretty poor form.

I was unaware the president had to read Dr. Seuss.
Maybe he should have instead of parroting leftist DNC screeds written for him. At least he could explain why he made no mention of Dr. Seuss.

Last edited:

Nothing Biden says is written by him but he is certainly responsible for the content. I will say that he probably was not even aware of what he was reading. Sorry Psaki's broad brush cover-your-ass statement is meaningless. Everyone knows why 'Read Across America' coincides with Dr. Suess's birthday. Dr. Suess's books have been held up over the decades as one of the pinnacles of early reading education and for Biden to not even mention his name on the day created on his birthday is pretty poor form.
Ok. I don't like Biden. At. All. But, if we could just smack the shit out of him for what he does that would be great. It's not going to be necessary to screw with him 24/7 on every move that he makes. There's going to be a lot of opportunity to watch him screw shit up. Promise. I mean, look at what he has managed to do already.

Are you aware that Newsweek is a very prolific fake news propaganda outlet?

Ok. I don't like Biden. At. All. But, if we could just smack the shit out of him for what he does that would be great. It's not going to be necessary to screw with him 24/7 on every move that he makes. There's going to be a lot of opportunity to watch him screw shit up. Promise. I mean, look at what he has managed to do already.
Every move he makes he screws America so.....

No joke!!

"National Reading Month began on Monday, and Tuesday is “Read Across America Day,” which is celebrated on the birthday of Theodor Seuss Geisel, known to millions of children over many decades as Dr. Seuss." however......

"Unlike past years, Dr. Seuss’s legacy won’t be celebrated so much in 2021. While Joe Biden’s predecessors have all acknowledged Dr. Seuss in their presidential proclamations for Read Across America Day, the current president refused to mention his name."

"But the beloved children’s author is noticeably absent from Joe Biden’s proclamation, released on Monday."

Absolutely no mention of the man's name for which this event was celebrated every year. Pretty fucked up if you ask me.

That certainly wasn't WRITTEN by Select Joe*, and Joe never had any hope of keeping National Reading Day. The slob can't even READ much less SPEAK, certainly not out of a children's book before a roomful of children.

But it certainly would be hilarious to watch. :21:

Are you aware that Newsweek is a very prolific fake news propaganda outlet?
Ok. So...........Biden wrote this years proclamation?

Probably not but, he is responsible for the content when he makes such a proclamation is he not? Shit, every time Trump uttered almost anything, the 'fact check' police would descend like the flying harpies in the Wizard of Oz.

Every move he makes he screws America so.....

If he is doing this over here then he can't be signing executive orders or attempting to converse with leaders across the world.

No joke!!

It's offensive to his ChiCom bosses

mulberrystreetchineseman.jpg

Last edited:
No joke!!

We have no president--did you mean the Resident of the White House? CCP Joe will NEVER be a president of anything.

Dr. Suess Enterprises recently withdrew 6 books from publication, because they contained asian stereotypes. Again, Seuss's company, not anyone else. Seuss's company is basically carrying on the wishes of the author.

Theodor Seuss Geisel was aware that some of his war work was pretty nasty, and he apologized for it.

5063_-_1.jpg

However, Suess was clear about his opinions about those like Trump cultists.

seuss2.jpg

Probably not but, he is responsible for the content when he makes such a proclamation is he not? Shit, every time Trump uttered almost anything, the 'fact check' police would descend like the flying harpies in the Wizard of Oz.
I know it happened to Trump. They turned it into a 24/7 nightmare and refused to focus on anything else. In fact, we couldn't even carry on a conversation about anything else without some nitwit coming in to write a sentence about how much they personally hated Trump. I am doing my best not to hate those very same people right now.

I don't want to do that shit again.

Forum List

Back