Canadians are the most indebted in the world, OECD says, as it warns on rising debt risk

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Considering how much the security apparatus spends targeting American businesses and citizens like myself who blow the whistle on this, it's no wonder we are overtaxed and the most indebted consumers IN THE WORLD. We don't even spend on our own defense! Which is a massive cost to all nations.

Wait until NAFTA goes bye bye, then Canada will learn just how much harm the RCMP and their pals have committed....treason!

Canadians are the most indebted in the world, OECD says, as it warns on rising debt risk

The OECD warned that rising private debt loads in both advanced and developing economies pose a risk to growth as Canada, South Korea and the U.K. lead the world in household borrowing.

“Household and corporate debt in many advanced and emerging market economies is high,” the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development said Thursday in a pre-released section of a report to be presented next week.

“While higher indebtedness does not necessarily imply that problems are just around the corner, it does increase vulnerability to shocks.”

Indebtedness has continued to rise from high levels in the Scandinavian countries, Australia and Canada, the OECD said.

With the global economy showing its most even expansion since the financial crisis, debt levels and credit quality are among the risks that could trigger a downturn. Consumer debt tops 100 per cent of gross domestic product in Canada, with South Korea and Britain both above 80 per cent.

Another key issue is the housing shortages that’s leading to price spikes on account of “binding restrictions to housing supply, predominantly in large cities,” across many developed countries such as Canada.

“Recent OECD Economic Surveys (on housing supply) have recommended a thorough review of regulations in several countries (Australia, Canada, Chile, Luxembourg and United Kingdom), while recognising that some planning constraints are necessary for environmental and social reasons,” the OECD said.

On Wednesday, the Liberal government announced new housing benefits for low-income tenants that could eventually help 300,000 households after 2021 — when the money is to start flowing — and 2028 by providing on average $2,500 in help, that could go to those already in social housing and those on wait lists for a unit.

This is pretty well known.

I'm not sure why the "security apparatus" would try to take anyone down over something you could find out in a 2-second Google search.

You are misunderstanding. I blew the whistle on Canadian authorities spreading hatred against America, entering American corporations and pushing interest in unions (among other nefarious activities), tampering with HR departments and putting state actors in executive and upper management positions within foreign corporations.

As it were, I reached out to Canadian authorities first, named some names, details and what I knew in an effort to basically have them withdraw their initiatives against me (this was actually at the advice of a former agent who I heard from). In effect, giving them the opportunity to right the wrongs against me, saving face and any future whistle blowing (which I warned I would engage in if they continued their unholy abuse). It wasn't until after they made the decision to crush me that I decided it was time to inform American businesses leaders and politicians what is going on (along with the EU).

For these reasons, they have spent a great deal of resources from their network of Good Little Germans.

Get 'er done Trump! God Bless America!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back