Canadian law would ban 'offensive remarks' near drag performances

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
ONTARIO, Can. (TND) — Members of the Ontario Legislative Assembly are pushing a bill that would create "2SLGBTQI+ Community Safety Zones" where "offensive remarks" about gay people would be prohibited within 100 meters and could lead to a fine of up to $25,000.

The Protecting 2SLGBTQI+ Communities Act is being proposed by Kristyn Wong-Tam, who is a member of the New Democratic Party (NDP) of Ontario.

"Drag artists have faced threats and intimidation all across Ontario over the past year," Wong-Tam said, according to an official NDP of Ontario press release. "Businesses and 2SLGBTQI+ community members are being told that they can't be out and proud from Thunder Bay to Hamilton, to Guelph, to Stratford, to Welland, Ottawa, and even Toronto. New Democrats are giving Ford's Conservatives a chance to stop hate—today—by passing my private member's bill."

Wong-Tam's bill would allow the the Attorney General of Ontario to designate physical addresses in the province as "2SLGBTQI+ Community Safety Zones" for a specified period of time. During the time a safety zone is in effect, "anti-2SLGBTQI+ harassment, intimidation, and hate speech within 100 meters of the designated address could receive a provincial fine of up to $25,000," according to the NDP's press release.

Good ole Canadastan

ONTARIO, Can. (TND) — Members of the Ontario Legislative Assembly are pushing a bill that would create "2SLGBTQI+ Community Safety Zones" where "offensive remarks" about gay people would be prohibited within 100 meters and could lead to a fine of up to $25,000.

The Protecting 2SLGBTQI+ Communities Act is being proposed by Kristyn Wong-Tam, who is a member of the New Democratic Party (NDP) of Ontario.

"Drag artists have faced threats and intimidation all across Ontario over the past year," Wong-Tam said, according to an official NDP of Ontario press release. "Businesses and 2SLGBTQI+ community members are being told that they can't be out and proud from Thunder Bay to Hamilton, to Guelph, to Stratford, to Welland, Ottawa, and even Toronto. New Democrats are giving Ford's Conservatives a chance to stop hate—today—by passing my private member's bill."

Wong-Tam's bill would allow the the Attorney General of Ontario to designate physical addresses in the province as "2SLGBTQI+ Community Safety Zones" for a specified period of time. During the time a safety zone is in effect, "anti-2SLGBTQI+ harassment, intimidation, and hate speech within 100 meters of the designated address could receive a provincial fine of up to $25,000," according to the NDP's press release.

Good ole Canadastan

What a shithole.

Good ole Canadastan
So, if somebody sees one of the drag queens going in and yells, Hey Twink, your dick is sticking out, you dumbass faggot bitch!" That's $24,000 Dollars? I've heard, long cold snowy winters drive some people absolutely freaking nuts!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Canada makes me want to vomit. I won't spend a nickel in that country now. I won't shed a tear if someone goes ballistic now and shoots all of the drag queens giving lewd sexual performances in front of children. Then the fucking pathetic Canadian military can guard the lascivious grooming queens with assault rifles to ensure the show must go on, any parent exposing their kid to that crap deserves it.

Canadians are faggots.

Except that Canadian guy on here who's a conservative and keeps having problems with the law. He's a straight-forward guy.

When you can identify as anything you want at anytime this could put the so called "righteous oppressed" in jail just as easily

39,500,000 people in a land mass that is 1.6% larger than the US.
Their population is roughly 11% of the US.....
The second biggest country in the world next to Russia.
4/5ths of their population lives within a 93 mile band from the Canadian/United States border.

7h7amh.jpg

39,500,000 people in a land mass that is 1.6% larger than the US.
Their population is roughly 11% of the US.....
The second biggest country in the world next to Russia.
4/5ths of their population lives within a 93 mile band from the Canadian/United States border.

View attachment 773577
Ripe for invasion/occupation. The only reason we don't is because then we would be saddled with the surly Quebeckers...I guess they could be cleansed. ;)

This is what happens when you disarm a society.

They're mostly snowbound sister-fuckers, being led by Castro's sissy bastard.... it's a complete lost cause.