Canadian Deputy PM Announces That If You Want Your Bank Accounts Unfrozen, You Just Have to Stop Protesting the Government

Who said Canada was fascist?
View attachment 605221

You are nothing but a lying weasel. What she said is to stop participating in illegal activity. The blockade was illegal activity. You do not have the right to stomp on other people's rights.

Hitler and Stalin seized power and took away the right to vote. That is what Republicans like yo are doing. You are the Nazis.

Will Canadians take this Globalism attack by Castreau lying down? will they do something positive to fight it? will they defend their liberties their country their families?

Or will they just submit.....like the North Koreans....and lie down and die

Horrible as it sounds,.....here I wait....:popcorn: yes eating pop corn....to see how this movie ends.:dunno:

"
And the residents of downtown Ottawa were successfully terrorized. I found it close to impossible to get anyone to speak on the record this past week. A few people told me that a benign Instagram or Facebook post had resulted in threats from people who weren’t even Canadian. Honking horns, pumping music, the threatening of local businesses—with protesters often singling out Asians, women, and other visible minorities for targeted abuse around the wearing of masks—the threats, gas fumes, public intoxication and urination drove many residents into their apartments.

As I walked through the nearly empty streets of the recently cleared out downtown on Sunday evening, locals were shoveling snow, restocking groceries, and trying not to make eye contact. That exact fear—of making eye contact—is an old symptom I recognize from the days after the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville. Symbols that used to be benign, including maple leaf flags that elsewhere waved proudly in the stands at the Olympics, suddenly seemed menacing. A friend told me his daughters had wrapped their masked faces in scarves on the downtown streets in recent weeks to avoid the ire of unmasked protesters.

Stories of vandalism, of a fire set in a nearby apartment building as doors were taped shut, are still circulating. Residents and local business owners are expressing relief, yes, but some said they no longer felt they could count on anyone to keep them really safe. A local business owner told me he had never felt more despondent—throughout COVID—than he did being trapped in his own town by people who had kept his store closed for three weeks."

The Canadian people do not support these Nazis. These truckers are the ones acting like the North Korean government. They occupied parts of Canada like a invading army. You are a part of this Nazi attack against both the US and Canada.

Canadians dc support the government's actions. Canadians also filed lawsuits against the right wing thugs.

1645660057756.png

"Canadian elites support the government's actions. Canadian elites also filed lawsuits against the protestors."
busybee01

Fixed it for you.

*****SMILE*****

:)

You are nothing but a lying weasel. What she said is to stop participating in illegal activity. The blockade was illegal activity. You do not have the right to stomp on other people's rights.

Hitler and Stalin seized power and took away the right to vote. That is what Republicans like yo are doing. You are the Nazis.
What an idiot. :auiqs.jpg:

"
And the residents of downtown Ottawa were successfully terrorized. I found it close to impossible to get anyone to speak on the record this past week. A few people told me that a benign Instagram or Facebook post had resulted in threats from people who weren’t even Canadian. Honking horns, pumping music, the threatening of local businesses—with protesters often singling out Asians, women, and other visible minorities for targeted abuse around the wearing of masks—the threats, gas fumes, public intoxication and urination drove many residents into their apartments.

As I walked through the nearly empty streets of the recently cleared out downtown on Sunday evening, locals were shoveling snow, restocking groceries, and trying not to make eye contact. That exact fear—of making eye contact—is an old symptom I recognize from the days after the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville. Symbols that used to be benign, including maple leaf flags that elsewhere waved proudly in the stands at the Olympics, suddenly seemed menacing. A friend told me his daughters had wrapped their masked faces in scarves on the downtown streets in recent weeks to avoid the ire of unmasked protesters.

Stories of vandalism, of a fire set in a nearby apartment building as doors were taped shut, are still circulating. Residents and local business owners are expressing relief, yes, but some said they no longer felt they could count on anyone to keep them really safe. A local business owner told me he had never felt more despondent—throughout COVID—than he did being trapped in his own town by people who had kept his store closed for three weeks."

The Canadian people do not support these Nazis. These truckers are the ones acting like the North Korean government. They occupied parts of Canada like a invading army. You are a part of this Nazi attack against both the US and Canada.
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

Big Brother would be proud of you.

Forum List

Back