Canada will abstain from UN vote condemning the US's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of zion

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
Thank-you Canada, thank-you for telling President Trump Kushner to shove his UN threats in his butt.

Canada’s longstanding position is that the status of Jerusalem can be resolved only as part of a general settlement of the Israeli-Palestinian dispute," Adam Austen, a spokesman for Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland, said.
Canada to abstain from UN vote condemning Trump Jerusalem move

Next thing you know, the UN is going to tell America not to have our capitol in Washington DC.

Wouldnt voting yes be more of a kick in the nuts than not giving into the dog and pony show? :rolleyes:

I disagree with this decision by Canada. Im not at all surprised, I expected this. Canada always wants to play both sides, as we do with Human Rights as my wife and I can attest to.

The vast majority of negative resolutions are against Israel. Basically the UN has been sabotaged to go after Israel any chance they get. My gut tells me this is not just about Israel, but a backhand to America as well as they know they can't target the U.S directly so they do so through targeting Israel. No country is without blame for the vast problems in the Middle East, but it's obviously the attacks are one sided at the UN. America is paying an excessive amount of dues at the UN, costs for military peace and the blood that is sacrificed in these efforts. I hate injustice, and I don't hide this, I don't cower, and in fact, whether many Americans know it or not, America is being exploited.

In terms of Trudeaus politics, we are quite different in our economic philosophies, but his position on human rights and accountability is far close to mine than even the last "conservative" government. He has held the RCMP to account and accepted fault when he was wrong. I just hope he takes my situation seriously as I'm never going to back down. It's not in my DNA, and the police in Canada are going to be far more than just embarrassed with what I have to expose.

The vast majority of UN members are aware that Israel is a terroristic apartheid state, and has an official policy of criminal genocide against the Palestinian people. .... :cool:

"any decisions and actions which purport to have altered, the character, status or demographic composition of the Holy City of Jerusalem have no legal effect, are null and void and must be rescinded in compliance with relevant resolutions of the Security Council, and in this regard, calls upon all States to refrain from the establishment of diplomatic missions in the Holy City of Jerusalem."

The zionist butt munchers who voted with the US, Israel:
Togo, Micronesia, Guatemala, Nauru, Palau, Marshall Islands and Honduras

A total of 128 countries voted in favor of the text, defying the threats — forcefully reiterated by the US's ambassador, Nikki Haley — to cut aid to countries who oppose the motion.

UN defies warnings from the US and votes overwhelmingly to condemn Trump's decision on Jerusalem

Will all aid be cut off to Canada now or did they pussy out?

Forum List

Back