Canada Trucker Convoy for Freedom

I had omicron a week ago. I took Nyquil. My son, triple vaxed got omicron too. He took Mucinex but his cough is still hanging on.
All the staff at the bar I work at got it last November....Same nuisance cold that made us want to sleep for one day , then a week+ of a nagging little cough.

BFD.

I had omicron a week ago. I took Nyquil. My son, triple vaxed got omicron too. He took Mucinex but his cough is still hanging on.
Vaccination doesn't seem to protect against contracting Omicron like it did against Delta.
It seems to lessen the chance of getting very sick or dying though.
Hopefully your son will eventually recover fully.

All the staff at the bar I work at got it last November....Same nuisance cold that made us want to sleep for one day , then a week+ of a nagging little cough.

BFD.
Some people get serious complications and die.

And now, back to our thread.

Some next-level HOONKing....

Tow truck drivers brought in to clear the Alberta blockade......joined the protest.

The trucker convoy is now blocking the US-Canada border between Alberta and Montana as part of their protest. The police set up barricades on the highway and called in tow trucks to come and remove the semi-trucks from the highway. While the tow truck drivers did show up, instead of coming to tow the semis, they joined the protest instead!

tumblr_pz2qnweDc11xoyw8po1_1280.jpg

Meanwhile, a small roll-off dumpster full of rocks has been dropped int the midst of the honk festival.....Can't embed the Tiktok video of it.

Someone somewhere is trying to stir up the shit.
I remember reading or seeing some where, everyone is urging them to stay calm and peaceful for when the STATE assaults them. . . for it is going to come, SOON.

Here, the STATE just declared a State of Emergency, four hours ago, and the BBC, finally acknowledged that they have been there all week. . . so some normies in the UK are just now finding out that this is going on.

:auiqs.jpg:

Canada capital Ottawa declares state of emergency over trucker protesters - BBC News​

Canada truckers: Ottawa mayor declares state of emergency to deal with trucking blockade​

HONK: Judge rules honking is now illegal in Canadian capital​

If you go out and spread it people will die...for sure and certain.

Hence the 'stay at home' health orders in Sydney.
The spreading was being done by people in one particular area, wouldn't stay away from their relatives...gave them Covid and killed some of the senior members of the families.

Dear sweet Premier Gladys asked them nicely to stay home [could go out shopping for essentials, exercise, surfing etc.]
They didn't.
She begged them, many took no notice...so she was left with no alternative other than to declare a curfew, mounted police during the day, and cops patrolling night and day. Choppers.
The spreading then declined markedly.
The lock downs and totalitarian rules DID NOTHING to STOP IT............it only gave a bunch of ASSHOLES MORE POWER.......while people like you PRAISE THEM FOR BEING ASSHOLES.

BFD.
Was going through everyone last few weeks at work........most didn't get tested but those that did GOT TESTED POSITVIE...........OMFG........I didn't test and had a sore throat for a day and half..........missed 2 days work and went back..............FUCK IT.

I've had colds that were worse.......

So I was visiting some family today, and sat through an entire show of “ABC nightly news”. Top story was a blizzard in late January, Ukraine’s Russian “invasion” that isn’t happening, Tom Brady possibly retiring, and a few other joke pieces. Zero seconds dedicated to the huge Canadian Truck Convoy protesting against medical tyranny.

View attachment 594625

Meanwhile:

The left is terrified, their WuFlu narrative is falling apart worldwide, the People are sick of their bullshit.
View attachment 594627View attachment 594626

I remember the good old days when truckers were tough....not whiney little biatches.

Meanwhile, a small roll-off dumpster full of rocks has been dropped int the midst of the honk festival.....Can't embed the Tiktok video of it.

Someone somewhere is trying to stir up the shit.

Well that's interesting. Kind of like all of those pallets of bricks that showed up when the blacks were burning down cities and smashing and looting.

I remember the good old days when truckers were tough....not whiney little biatches.
Many truckers in bambuworld today are from overseas, 'third world' if you like.
Can only drive forwards, can't reverse.
They have a tag team in the cabs, and cut holes in the floor to use as toilets so they don't have to stop....reportedly.

No. I’m laughing at these idiots sleeping outside in -24 degree temperatures.

I went out to dinner at a nice restaurant yesterday, with a friend.

Today a judge ordered these asshats to stop honking their horns.
And they're such and unruly mob of "terrorists" that they are complying with the order.

Still aren't going anywhere soon, and the injunction is only for 10 days.

Little cuck Castreau best grow a pair and do his fucking job.

Forum List

Back