Canada still to take in Syrian refugees

So you admit you are a coward then, right?
Coward?

Hardly....I am not the one terrified of Syrian refugees
Neither am i. Chances are I won't be killed by a terrorist, but unlike you, I think about the people who will.

How many Americans were killed by terrorists last year? less than ten

32,000 Americans were killed by guns and we do nothing

So bring in more terrorists until we get that death number higher?

Brilliant
How about we worry about the things that are actually killing people

Add up all the Americans killed by Ebola and terrorists last year and you couldn't fill a minivan

Conservatives really have bizarre priorities when it comes to protecting America

You have a very bizarre aversion to logic.

So you admit you are a coward then, right?
Coward?

Neither am i. Chances are I won't be killed by a terrorist, but unlike you, I think about the people who will.

Brilliant

Add up all the Americans killed by Ebola and terrorists last year and you couldn't fill a minivan

Conservatives really have bizarre priorities when it comes to protecting America

Law abiding citizens do not kill with guns, you want to restrict them, while allowing terrorists who, by their very nature are NOT law abiding, in this country.

Coward?

Brilliant

Better watch out for that Ebola

Brilliant

far more dangerous than guns that blow bubbles,

th

or chewed on pop tarts.

th

Brilliant

A disease known to have up to an 88% fatality rate? Yes, it would make sense to watch out for things like that.

Brilliant

A disease known to have up to an 88% fatality rate? Yes, it would make sense to watch out for things like that.
The gun toting, macho repubs are scared of some kids anf old people. Pretty sad.....
Keep mocking voters who are concerned with security and are dismayed by the reaction of The Democrat party leadership and candidates.

What babbling RightWinger doesn't get:

Poll: A Majority of Americans Oppose Accepting Syrian Refugees

Go ahead and doom the dumbocrats presidential chances, doesn't hurt my feelings at all.

Brilliant

Spreading to a neighborhood near you

Brilliant

The gun toting, macho repubs are scared of some kids anf old people. Pretty sad.....
Keep mocking voters who are concerned with security and are dismayed by the reaction of The Democrat party leadership and candidates.

Go ahead and doom the dumbocrats presidential chances, doesn't hurt my feelings at all.

Fear mongering at its best

Worked at keeping the Jews out in 1938 too

Brilliant

Spreading to a neighborhood near you

Nope, we'll keep the idiots safe along with our families

Fear mongering at its best

Worked at keeping the Jews out in 1938 too

Don't worry, we don't need fear, we have vetting. Of course it's vetting of those that can't be vetted.

Then there's those brilliant Canadians that exclude single males, unless they are gay, but damn, there is no known test to prove Gay.

And don't worry, they're only women and children. Some of which have been trained to kill:

ISIS Teaches Children How to Behead in Training Camps

I think I'll pass on RightWingers idiocy

We'll let your grandchildren attend the daycare these kids go too, not mine.

Did you know that more people are killed with ball bats than assault rifles?

More people are killed annually by cars than firearms?

2-3 times as many people are killed by doctors than firearms?
32,000 killed by guns

Comparing what a doctor does to intentional killings is the mark of an idiot

32,000 killed by guns

and more killed by cars.

Did I say the killings by doctors were intentional?

The majority of those killed by guns are not intentional.

Have you forgotten your statement?

"How about we worry about the things that are actually killing people"

Worry about malpractice killing people, and stop worrying so much about the scary looking phallic symbols
Cars kill in things we call "accidents"
Guns kill in things we call "on purpose"

You really are hilarious

SMALL percentage of deaths caused by firearms, other than suicides (3/5s of deaths), are 'on purpose'.

But keep worrying about the scary looking phallic symbol.

You're far more likely to die from a bad diagnosis, a drunk doctor, or a drunk driver, than a firearm.

You have to "on purpose" pick up a gun, load it, aim it at someone, pull the trigger and watch to make sure you got em

That doesn't happen with doctors or cars

Have you changed your Depends this morning ?

^^^^^ BINGO ^^^^^
. Thanks. All it will take is one successful terror attack here and the democrat candidate for POTUS will be toast.

Wrong again. Hillary is far more agressive in her stance against Daesh that Obama. Besides,

YOU STILL HAVE DONALD!

^^^^^ BINGO ^^^^^
. Thanks. All it will take is one successful terror attack here and the democrat candidate for POTUS will be toast.

Wrong again. Hillary is far more agressive in her stance against Daesh that Obama. Besides,

YOU STILL HAVE DONALD!

Indeed, Hillary would allow children who are well trained in the art of beheading other children into this country.

ISIS Teaches Children How to Behead in Training Camps

And you still think you have a chance?

Forum List

Back