Canada still to take in Syrian refugees

Canada does not have cowardly Republicans to deal with

RepublicanCowardsGOP-Cowards.jpg

and they still have asinine gun control laws, lets sit back and watch what happens...

giphy.gif

How ironic that you post a picture of Jesus...

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
Matthew 19:14

The GOP version of that is:
"Let the little sand rats fend for themselves."
Trump 20:15

The gun toting, macho repubs are scared of some kids anf old people. Pretty sad.....

and they still have asinine gun control laws, lets sit back and watch what happens...

giphy.gif

Don't hold your breath. Canada also has a very large Muslim population, too, mainly on the east side of the country in Toronto and the native Canucks don't seem to be shutting down or monitoring mosques, either.

Last edited:
Canada does not have cowardly Republicans to deal with

RepublicanCowardsGOP-Cowards.jpg

Says the guy who is afraid of guns, cops and anyone who uses logic over emotion.

I'm not afraid of homosexuals getting married, people getting healthcare, Mexican rapists or ISIS killing me in my sleep
I see you are so terrified that you couldn't even mention the things I listed. Why are Democrats so cowardly?

I think he covered the myopic, fearful Republican mindset quite succinctly.

I wish Canada Good Luck with the problem they are importing.

They shouldn't have too much trouble.

After all, I don't remember Al Queda attacking them, nor ISIS threatening them.

The US on the other hand....

I wish Canada Good Luck with the problem they are importing.

They shouldn't have too much trouble.

After all, I don't remember Al Queda attacking them, nor ISIS threatening them.

The US on the other hand....

You are right there. I don't think Canada has every been hit by terrorists.

They are importing Syrians though. Muslims and typically these folks don't assimilate into any country they are allowed in to. That's a problem Europe is having with them now.

Canada is a vast country without a lot of population so I'm sure there will be plenty of room for these refugees.

I wish Canada Luck.

Forum List

Back