Canada legalizes sex with animals.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
When my favorite street preacher and friend Jeremy De Los Santos chases reprobates he usually yells at them saying “what an evil wicked generation full of the devil and on the road to hell!”

Canada Legalizes Sex With Animals. What an evil wicked generation full of the devil and on the road to hell

upload_2017-6-20_23-30-36.png

Canada has just ruled that most bestiality is legal
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I wonder why some would say for the love of goats , others would say you know what it coming next but deny, deny can't run from it when it happens.
They warned what this would all do , when it happens there it will come here too.

It suppose to be legal for the military here at least the last time I saw something on it.

How beyond disgusting. Poor animals.

That should bring a whole new type of tourism, Eh?

"Come to Canada to see our pristine forests, full of plenty of totally available does."

Or dating websites. "SWM seeks cow and a coupla sheep for long walks on the beach...."

At least now when Rosie O'Donnell moves to Canada it will be legal for guys (or in her case, gals) to fuck her.

Tomorrow liberals legalize marriage between humans and animals

0.jpg

I've been saying that all along. When homo marriage was on the table I equated it to having sex with a chicken. I mean, if you want to pork a chicken go for it. But when you want the benefits associated with marriage that is where I draw the line

-Geaux

All across Canada goats and Muslim guys are smiling.

That's probably why they are legalizing it, just like being a child molester, since Sharia law marries 9 yr olds the only way they can get away with doing it is drop the marriage age.

What segment of the population demands this practice ?

I wouldn't even want to know, but notice when the gay gained power and felt they could come out about it look how it all blew out like a b----b went off now everywhere you look and turn gay t his or gay that, tranny this tranny that..............Once they feel this is accepted we will see and hear the same thing on this issue. Child molesters are next . Watch.

That should bring a whole new type of tourism, Eh?

"Come to Canada to see our pristine forests, full of plenty of totally available does."

Or dating websites. "SWM seeks cow and a coupla sheep for long walks on the beach...."

LMDAO, Ok I lost it on this one , good one.

When my favorite street preacher and friend Jeremy De Los Santos chases reprobates he usually yells at them saying “what an evil wicked generation full of the devil and on the road to hell!”

Canada Legalizes Sex With Animals. What an evil wicked generation full of the devil and on the road to hell

View attachment 134515

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I wonder why some would say for the love of goats , others would say you know what it coming next but deny, deny can't run from it when it happens.
They warned what this would all do , when it happens there it will come here too.

It suppose to be legal for the military here at least the last time I saw something on it.

Canada has NOT legalized bestiality. It has clarified the current law. The law defines bestiality as "penetration" of the animal. There is a lot of other sexualized behaviour between people and animals which is therefore not illegal. These would include fondling an animal's genitals, or penetration by the animal of the human.

The case which the SC made their ruling was one where a man used peanut butter to get the family dog to perform a sex act on his 16 year old step daughter while he filmed it. The Court ruled that this didn't meet the legal definition of bestiality.

In their decision, the SC opined that the law was outdated and needed to be updated.

So no. Bestiality isn't legal in Canada.

Supreme Court clarifies Canada’s bestiality law with ruling

View attachment 134515

Canada has NOT legalized bestiality. It has clarified the current law. The law defines bestiality as "penetration" of the animal. There is a lot of other sexualized behaviour between people and animals which is therefore not illegal. These would include fondling an animal's genitals, or penetration by the animal of the human.

The case which the SC made their ruling was one where a man used peanut butter to get the family dog to perform a sex act on his 16 year old step daughter while he filmed it. The Court ruled that this didn't meet the legal definition of bestiality.

In their decision, the SC opined that the law was outdated and needed to be updated.

So no. Bestiality isn't legal in Canada.

Supreme Court clarifies Canada’s bestiality law with ruling

Keep telling yourself that. It often hides in plain view.

Forum List

Back