Canada criminalizes use of wrong gender pronouns America next?

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Canada passed a law Thursday making it illegal to use the wrong gender pronouns. Critics say that Canadians who do not subscribe to progressive gender theory could be accused of hate crimes, jailed, fined, and made to take anti-bias training. Canada’s Senate passed Bill C-16, which puts “gender identity” and “gender expression” into both the country’s Human Rights Code, as well as the hate crime category of its Criminal Code by a vote of 67-11, according to LifeSiteNews. The bill

Canada Criminalizes Use Of Wrong Gender Pronouns...America Next?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the trendy's are all giving them their way wait until it backfires on their own LMFAO

• Banned
Well we can be sure it's going to backfire in ways we haven't even thought of yet .

Is there any correlation that as the US moves right Canada and other nations move further into the retarded zone of the left?
I use to love visiting Ontario but with the left wing craziness coming from the Government up there I won't be going back anytime soon.

Well, the canucks have gone full blown bat shit crazy.

Who the hell is running that country up there now anyway... Hitler?

Oh my god! What a fucked up society you have people. The only way left to get you straight is to lure all these transgenders, fags, pedophiles and every other imaginable scum in to California for a gay parade or something, nuke it off the shore and thus burn and drown them all with one shot!!!

Canada passed a law Thursday making it illegal to use the wrong gender pronouns. Critics say that Canadians who do not subscribe to progressive gender theory could be accused of hate crimes, jailed, fined, and made to take anti-bias training. Canada’s Senate passed Bill C-16, which puts “gender identity” and “gender expression” into both the country’s Human Rights Code, as well as the hate crime category of its Criminal Code by a vote of 67-11, according to LifeSiteNews. The bill

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the trendy's are all giving them their way wait until it backfires on their own LMFAO
The day our government tries to tell me what freakin pronouns I've got to use is the day some politicians get shot in the head.

I'm quite sure we already have it here in the US.

It has nothing to do with using "wrong gender pronouns" but is about not discriminating against the transgender. :rolleyes:

That'll be the day I end up in jail. I uze three setz of pronouns... Male, female, and it. Anyone feeling they dont fit the first two ends up as the third.

That'll be the day I end up in jail. I uze three setz of pronouns... Male, female, and it. Anyone feeling they dont fit the first two ends up as the third.

On the other hand, ships are referred to as feminine.

How much more idiotic can you get than naming a ship "Ronald Reagan" and then refer to it as she or her.

Who's gonna explain to the lefty dolts what pronouns are, eh?

upload_2017-6-17_7-52-44.png

To avoid offending transgenders, college changes ‘he, she’ to ‘ZE’

Forum List

Back