Can You Imagine A Santorum/Obama Debate? Santorum Will Rip Barry To Shreds !!

I think Santorum will sound arrogant and aangry, thus Obama will appear as a "leader". Santorum will have time to prep however, and has a contradictory record to slither around. Santorum is intelligent, though the President is also. But Santorum will have lots of wiggle room-snakes wiggle well naturally.

Santorum won't be the nominee. He is likely to give Mittens a good run, but I just don't see Santorum getting enough delegates to make it.

Romney is toast. It's written on the wall in giant screaming red letters and you people refuse to see it. Santorum will be your next president. He will have a super majority in the Senate and House.

The foreclosure rate is going sky high, the price of gas is going up with it. The unemployment rate is going to stagnate and then rise. Obama is history. Worse than Jimmy Carter and Mike Dukakis and George McGovern combined he will lose. Every state and DC to boot.

In two months Santorum will be on the unemployment line again. Another unelectable extremist

I think that he will whoop santorum and make him look stupid. The worst thing this country could have is some right wing social con as President. NO FUCKING THANK YOU!

Best to stick with the corruption.

Got it!

That's what you get for not paying attention to Prez Barry. If in doubt, maybe the Baltimore debacle is available on You Tube. To refresh your memory, that's when the pubs said they'd never again allow cameras in to witness the thrashing the president gave them. Then, dang, they goofed because Prez Barry had already made arrangements for camera coverage of the so-called Health Care Debate where he again tanned their hides.

Just curious ... How do you fans of Sex Sheriff Santorum feel about him voting against right to work? And, how did you like Mitten's union remarks today? Hmmm?

If in doubt, maybe the Baltimore debacle is available on You Tube
Thanks for that reference, I watched almost two hours of it last night on YouTube.
What a fantastic, self-assured, informed and tele-prompter-less performance.

The difference between him and the GOP debates is that he used charm, wit and respect while presenting the facts as he saw them.

I'm looking forward to seeing him in debate with whomever the GOP nominee is...but not too soon - I'm enjoying the nomination circus/race too much.

Santorum said today Obama's "agenda" is not based on the Bible, and his is Bible based.

I absolutely cannot believe the nonsensical comments coming from that man. How has birth control become the main issue for the GOP?? Maybe because they have NOTHING ELSE!!!

You and the left have defined it as birth control. I define it along with most conservatives as a religious freedom violation.

Santorum is incapable of speaking without a telepromter.......Obama would humiliate him in a debate

:banana2:
And remember how we all imagined how Newt would of beaten Barry to a pulp? It would be the same with Santorum, he is really giving it to Obama lately. Thank God he's Catholic !! and you can just see Santorum ripping Obama on all of his failures and Obama will just stand there looking like a speechless hamster looking for answers in his teleprompters !!
:argue::eusa_doh::dunno:

When you said Trump would beat Obama in the debates, we laughed.
When you said Rick Perry would beat Obama, we laughed.
Herman Cain, we pissed our pants.
Bachmann, soiled ourselves.
When you said Newt would beat Obama, we laughed because he's an embarrassment.
Romney you thought might beat Obama because he has experience but now it turns out his experience is with firing people and sending their jobs overseas, and walking away with their pensions.

Santorum is only the last man standing. He's not a master debater. Obama is. Obama is going to eat him up.

Santorum is no different than all the other GOP candidates on every issue. Anti choice, anti middle class, pro tax breaks for the rich, free trade, no regulations, anti unions, cuts to social security and medicare, war with iran.

Even Ron Paul supporters think he would beat Obama in the debates. We hope he runs third party and tries to prove it. He won't, the little pussy.

Nope, Obama has a track record now. Hope and Change can't cut it this time. Four years of ineffective leadership from a divider.

:banana2:
And remember how we all imagined how Newt would of beaten Barry to a pulp? It would be the same with Santorum, he is really giving it to Obama lately. Thank God he's Catholic !! and you can just see Santorum ripping Obama on all of his failures and Obama will just stand there looking like a speechless hamster looking for answers in his teleprompters !!
:argue::eusa_doh::dunno:

When you said Trump would beat Obama in the debates, we laughed.
When you said Rick Perry would beat Obama, we laughed.
Herman Cain, we pissed our pants.
Bachmann, soiled ourselves.
When you said Newt would beat Obama, we laughed because he's an embarrassment.
Romney you thought might beat Obama because he has experience but now it turns out his experience is with firing people and sending their jobs overseas, and walking away with their pensions.

Santorum is only the last man standing. He's not a master debater. Obama is. Obama is going to eat him up.

Santorum is no different than all the other GOP candidates on every issue. Anti choice, anti middle class, pro tax breaks for the rich, free trade, no regulations, anti unions, cuts to social security and medicare, war with iran.

Even Ron Paul supporters think he would beat Obama in the debates. We hope he runs third party and tries to prove it. He won't, the little pussy.

I agree, Obama is the mastadebater, good call.

I know many 6th graders that would rip Obama to shreds.

Your commander and chief? Constitutional Law Degree from Harvard? Made it all the way to the POTUS? Pretty good for a 5th grader.

How did Hillary or McCain do against Obama?

He is pretty shakey on constitutional law. Hell, look at his health care and his invading the separation of church and state.

Last edited:
Santorum said today Obama's "agenda" is not based on the Bible, and his is Bible based.

I absolutely cannot believe the nonsensical comments coming from that man. How has birth control become the main issue for the GOP?? Maybe because they have NOTHING ELSE!!!

You and the left have defined it as birth control. I define it along with most conservatives as a religious freedom violation.

Your point???

Your point???

Your a hack and not a very good one. Thanks for asking.

I know many 6th graders that would rip Obama to shreds.

Your commander and chief? Constitutional Law Degree from Harvard? Made it all the way to the POTUS? Pretty good for a 5th grader.

How did Hillary or McCain do against Obama?

He is pretty shakey on constitutional law. Hell, look at his health care and his invading the separation of church and state.

Are you sure about what is and isn't constitutional? Do you think Romney, Paul and Santorum agree 100% on this issue? For example, Ron Paul thinks having military bases all over the world is unconstitutional. Romney/Santorum do not agree with that.

So its debatable.

So of course us liberals disagree with you right wingers on how we enterpret the constitution. That doesn't mean we don't understand constitutional law. It means we disagree with your enterpretation.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Obamacare ='s the General Welfare of our citizens.

New Topics

Forum List

Back