Can we talk about the balls of Ann coulter! Almost Lynched tonight

Unfortunately Ann is one of those "media" conservatives who actually has a form of TDS and who attacked President Trump because the Obama/Hillary courts and never-Trump douchebags like Paul Ryan prevented him from doing things he wanted to do.

You mean she holds him accountable, unlike you tards?

When the cops abuse the rights of others. It was the democrats that were against equal rights for blacks. You still are, if they don't think the same as you do.

It is the right who tries to justify when cops kill unarmed or innocent black men. The right has the same mindset of the sheet wearers.
Nope the Charleston cop got what he deserved when he shot an unarmed Blackman. But the hands up don't shoot guy got what he deserved. You do realize there are more whites killed by cops, than blacks?
and when those whites are unarmed and gunned down by cops because the cop so-called feared for his safety -- it is usually those liberal groups that demand accountability from the police.....

Conservative cucks like you only demand it when the cop is a darkie..and if they are a muslim too, wooahh -- you guys become regular black panthers in your demand for justiceView attachment 290945
Zero compassion from you when a foreign black thug murders a beautiful white woman. No racism there

Yep we have seen how much compassion you folks have when innocent black folks are murdered by the police.
I treat it the same way as I do with whites. It sucks and I hope the cop pays.

No, she i
Hundreds of protestors gather in Berkeley for Ann Coulter appearance

Liz warren is terrified of going on Fox News
But Ann coulter walks within 10 feet of a lynch mob screaming at her being held back by police.

god bless republican woman! You are absolutely amazing!

She thought Bill Clinton should be impeached for lying under oath, I can't imagine what she thinks about tramp!!

Well that's why I like her. She isn't afraid to criticize Trump either.

And in fact, that's why the left-wing hates her so much. She actually stands on her principals, which of course exposes the left-wingers who never stand on anything.

No, she i

But Ann coulter walks within 10 feet of a lynch mob screaming at her being held back by police.

She thought Bill Clinton should be impeached for lying under oath, I can't imagine what she thinks about tramp!!

And in fact, that's why the left-wing hates her so much. She actually stands on her principals, which of course exposes the left-wingers who never stand on anything.

I really don't want to even think about her balls. She is just a big mouth with an opinion.

What's fearless about walking in an event where the police and body guards are protecting you. If she was fearless she wouldn't have needed either one.
I swear Trumpers are clowns.....and this is exactly what Ann and other grifters prey on....

Trumpers are the same people who would call this guy a trouble maker for confronting an "ACTUAL" lynch mob
View attachment 290905 View attachment 290906
Exactly. And the Orange Clown Internet Mob Squad still thinks that Ann Coulter is a conservative/republican. The comparison on this thread of her as a male version of Milo is accurate.
Milo another great patriot democrats have shut down.. I wonder why he had to be silenced if he’s so bad for Republicans hehehe

Milo Yiannopoulos brought himself down, not Democrats. But go ahead and defend the dirt bag. Shows folks what you are really about.
Milo Yiannopoulos Resigns From Breitbart News Amid Pedophilia Controversy
He said the truth . Are you homophobic?

What's fearless about walking in an event where the police and body guards are protecting you. If she was fearless she wouldn't have needed either one.
I swear Trumpers are clowns.....and this is exactly what Ann and other grifters prey on....

Trumpers are the same people who would call this guy a trouble maker for confronting an "ACTUAL" lynch mob
Lol, it was YOUR people beating the guy up.
My people?? I am not conservative...…you do understand it was and has ALWAYS BEEN conservatives who stood against every emancipation effort made by a minority group, be it women, blacks, Hispanics, gays, etc.....

Looked like some cops beating him up in that picture -- are you saying you don't support the police??
When the cops abuse the rights of others. It was the democrats that were against equal rights for blacks. You still are, if they don't think the same as you do.

It is the right who tries to justify when cops kill unarmed or innocent black men. The right has the same mindset of the sheet wearers.
Is it justified that 30 blacks will be shot this weekend in Chicago? Again , and you support the policy that drives.. so you have a low IQ.. or your dumb

Unfortunately Ann is one of those "media" conservatives who actually has a form of TDS and who attacked President Trump because the Obama/Hillary courts and never-Trump douchebags like Paul Ryan prevented him from doing things he wanted to do.

You mean she holds him accountable, unlike you tards?
And YOU, GRAND TARD, have the audacity to call US tards? Please do NOT post such garbage, it really makes you look like a fool.

No, she i

I really don't want to even think about her balls. She is just a big mouth with an opinion.

modern-hanging-36-mirror-o.jpg

My people?? I am not conservative...…you do understand it was and has ALWAYS BEEN conservatives who stood against every emancipation effort made by a minority group, be it women, blacks, Hispanics, gays, etc.....

Looked like some cops beating him up in that picture -- are you saying you don't support the police??

Is it justified that 30 blacks will be shot this weekend in Chicago? Again , and you support the policy that drives.. so you have a low IQ.. or your dumb
Yep, I'd say dumb BECAUSE of a room temperature I.Q., in other words, your typical lunatic liberal.

No, she i

Just a big mouth with an opinion?

Do you know where you are right now? In fact, have you seen your own posts?

nobody questions whether ann coulter has a pair....

or an adam's apple.....

or a 5:00 shadow..............

just sayin'.......... :eusa_whistle:

Your fellow travelers are fascists. They like using violence against those they don't agree with.
Must have used Bing to translate that shit.

The reason to never to respond to a Fucking Bot.

Ah yes and aren't you just badass. Antifa cowards cover their faces and bash Trump supporters over their heads with metal bars and you would walk through such a crowd, alone, unprotected, wearing a MAGA hat?

You're a superliarbrutha.

The protestors present trying to block people going inside to see her speak as well, threw an old man to the ground and screaming at an Asian woman and her daughter that they were white supremists... Irrational haters of freedom of speech...these people.
the are the Useless idiots we were warned about... I mean useful idiots

Berkeley was the birthplace of the "Free Speech Movement."

Free Speech Movement - Wikipedia

With the participation of thousands of students, the Free Speech Movement was the first mass act of civil disobedience on an American college campus in the 1960s.[4] Students insisted that the university administration lift the ban of on-campus political activities and acknowledge the students' right to free speech and academic freedom. The Free Speech Movement was influenced by the New Left,[5] and was also related to the Civil Rights Movement and the Anti-Vietnam War Movement.[6] To this day, the Movement's legacy continues to shape American political dialogue both on college campuses and in broader society, impacting on the political views and values of college students and the general public.

Times have changed. The goal of the left used to be MORE free speech. Now, the goal of the left is to ELIMINATE free speech.

your. Too funny. And you call folks dumb.

Forum List

Back