Can we just stop with all the "Republicans hate Obama because he's black" bullshit

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Republicans have opposed EVERY democrat president, staunchly even.

Has everyone forgotten the "vast rightwing conspiracy" Hillary propagated? Have you forgotten Clintons impeachment? Have you forgotten Limbaughs proclomation of America being "held hostage" from the beginning of Clintons term?
Unless I'm color blind Clinton is WHITE. The gop simply oppose the liberal agenda. Even when Clinton swung back towards the center he was still the target of the right.
Claiming all this crap is race related just shows your inability to form a coherent argument to promote your positions.

Has everyone forgotten the "vast rightwing conspiracy" Hillary propagated? Have you forgotten Clintons impeachment? Have you forgotten Limbaughs proclomation of America being "held hostage" from the beginning of Clintons term?
Unless I'm color blind Clinton is WHITE. The gop simply oppose the liberal agenda. Even when Clinton swung back towards the center he was still the target of the right.
Claiming all this crap is race related just shows your inability to form a coherent argument to promote your positions.

No one hates Obama because he's black. Nope. I feel so much better for having said that now.

• Banned

No one hates Obama because he's black. Nope. I feel so much better for having said that now.

Im sure there are some that do but to pretend as if they're bound by political ideology is stupid

Last edited:
Gramps, start with those on the Board who vote Republican and who do hate him because he is black.

There are some, maybe even a decent amount, of people on the board who don't like him because he's black, but most of the people on the board that don't like him, don't like him because of his politics, not skin color. You'd admit that if you weren't such a hack.

Well yeah.

They did close down the government under Carter, Clinton and Obama.

But for some reason Obama's race is mentioned a lot.

Can you remember any other President where that was the case?

Well yeah.

Sallow, honestly, that's pretty dumb.

Well yeah.

Nope because hacks on the left didn't have it as an option.

They'll try it for as long as they think it's working, but they've jumped the shark.

Now it's just a punchline, a joke.

At some point they'll have to actually address issues rather than play this game.

Racism is as common in America as Apple Pie and Baseball. Suggesting it is not is a lie. Not all Republicans are racists, nor are all Democrats liberal. The one certainty is there are racists who post on this forum, and misogynists, and bigots who are intolerant of every race, creed and ethnicity.

Racism is as common in America as Apple Pie and Baseball. Suggesting it is not is a lie. Not all Republicans are racists, nor are all Democrats liberal. The one certainty is there are racists who post on this forum, and misogynists, and bigots who are intolerant of every race, creed and ethnicity.

No where in the op did I suggest racism didn't exist idiot.

Now, reset and try to respond again. This time on topic.

Well yeah.

Sallow, honestly, that's pretty dumb.

Well.

You should be able to come up someone.

Conservatives were questioning Kennedy's loyalty to the country because he was Catholic. Oh yeah..they called him a commie too.

No where in the op did I suggest racism didn't exist idiot.

Now, reset and try to respond again. This time on topic.

You beat me to it. Straw man arguments are pretty transparent.

Forum List

Back