Can we all agree....2016 gave the American people the worst candidate EVER!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Twitter backlash. “I regret that we didn’t have better choices as a country.”....There is a twitter account open for Trump voters who regret their votes...and this one sentence pretty much says it all!!
trumpgrets.
@Trump_Regrets
The sentiment concludes, we just didn't have any good choices. And I so agree. 2016 will go down in the books as the worst selection ever presented to the american people as candidates on both sides.

Twitter backlash. “I regret that we didn’t have better choices as a country.”....There is a twitter account open for Trump voters who regret their votes...and this one sentence pretty much says it all!!
trumpgrets.
@Trump_Regrets
The sentiment concludes, we just didn't have any good choices. And I so agree. 2016 will go down in the books as the worst selection ever presented to the american people as candidates on both sides.
LOL!!!

Can we all agree....2016 gave the American people the worst candidate EVER!!!

Yes we can...fortunately, she lost.

I'm pretty happy with Trump.

He must be doing right if he's got all the right people pissed. Kinda makes me smile.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Now, a blast from the past!

NotRiggedUrLosing.jpg

trumpgrets.
@Trump_Regrets

Yes Obama in the White House and Hilary as DNC pick!

Then again Obama and the far left set the bar so low, what did anyone expect!

Now, a blast from the past!

View attachment 107202
Kinda sad ain't it?

I warned them several times not to be so cocky and arrogant in their belief that a Hillary win was a sure thing. "Pride goes before a fall" and all that.

Now they've talked themselves into believing a Trump presidence is gonna crash and burn. Everything tells me he's doing everything right.

trumpgrets.
@Trump_Regrets

Actually, Hillary was the 2nd worst. Obama has the award as worst.

Trump won because Tigerred prayed for him to win. It was an act of God fulfilling Tigerred's request.

trumpgrets.
@Trump_Regrets
I agree but Trump fortunately beat her

trumpgrets.
@Trump_Regrets

Sure. Her name was Hillary.

trumpgrets.
@Trump_Regrets

Yes.....but then hilary was defeated by Trump......and now we have a pretty good candidate who should be able to get a lot of things done to improve the country.

We shouldn't be making fun of a barely literate imbecile like tigerred in here as it might affect her lack of self-esteem and cause the dumb idiot to post even more stupidity in here, forcing us to make even more fun of her and we all know that sooner or later that would lead to the R-card being played on us.

Or, y'all could just ignore my advice.

We shouldn't be making fun of a barely literate imbecile like tigerred in here as it might affect her lack of self-esteem and cause the dumb idiot to post even more stupidity in here, forcing us to make even more fun of her and we all know that sooner or later that would lead to the R-card being played on us.

Ignore your advice? Admit it, you hicks love my black ass.....wish I could say the same
Or act like a white girl and love me simply because I'm not WHITE!!

Ignore your advice? Admit it, you hicks love my black ass.....wish I could say the same

Look...we all know that you are a pimply faced white kid pretending to be black....we go along with it because we find it pretty funny...

Or act like a white girl and love me simply because I'm not WHITE!!

Oh blow it out your racist black ass.

Forum List

Back