Zone1 Can we Agree that Arizona and Pennsylvania need to take notes from Florida and clean up their Elections?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
It's the same freakin' states, the same freakin' counties.

Like, why? How is it that 70% of votes can come in by 8pm, and then the last 30% aren't in until 5 days later.

Florida revamped their system after 2000 and now it's wham bam thank you ma'am, we know immediately. That's how it should be for all states...

Like, why? How is it that 70% of votes can come in by 8pm, and then the last 30% aren't in until 5 days later.

Florida revamped their system after 2000 and now it's wham bam thank you ma'am, we know immediately. That's how it should be for all states...

It depends on if open, fair and accountable elections is their goal. If democracy is the goal or if one party rule is.

Just as many activities over the last few decades, since there are never consequences, no one goes to jail, no one in media covers the issues or questions is, someone could literally back a truck full of votes today at a voting center, all Dem voters by random chance and say "you know this is how the Dems vote by mail"!

Could one man have created this shift in transparency for all the world to see and wonder? These are thousands of House votes, not millions in a G.E so I am perpetually perplexed.

You will need to have the will and in Nevada a Red Governor and Legislature.

In AZ a loony Republica Seanet leader blocked reform.

Oh, and in Michigan, the voters just approved mail-in ballots and drop boxes along with re-electing Witchmer. I call that Mass Stockholm Syndrome.

I'm so disgusted with my state.

My state's election committee is both incompetent and corrupt. If Kari Lake doesn't win, which now appears likely, there is no chance of cleaning house and fixing Arizona's fucked up "system". It will be ready and waiting to throw a wrench in the 2024 election.

Your post is racist

Pennsylvania elections are exactly how our Democrat leadership and courts want them. I have no confidence in them anymore.

It was the Republican Legislature in PA that enacted mail-in ballots and drop boxes in early 2020 because 'COVID'. The dumbasses could at least have sunset that law but they didn't.

Both PA and MI are gone now. A Republican path to electoral victory just shrank.

The Democrats have no interest in getting results on election day. How did Biden know weeks before the election that we wouldn’t know results of some elections for days after? Which states told him, “our system is broken, so the counts will drag on?”

He assumed that the strategy would be to stall and look for ways to game it if it looked like their candidates would lose. Not him, but whoever sets up his TelePrompter, of course.

My state's election committee is both incompetent and corrupt. If Kari Lake doesn't win, which now appears likely, there is no chance of cleaning house and fixing Arizona's fucked up "system". It will be ready and waiting to throw a wrench in the 2024 election.

And PA and MI are gone. The path to a Republican electoral victory has been severely narrowed by mail-in ballots and drop boxes.

Everyone with even half a brain knows mail-in ballots are wrought with fraud which is why Europe only allows mail-in voting in very rare circumstances.

Note, Democrats now often refer to ballots and not voters.

It was the Republican Legislature in PA that enacted mail-in ballots and drop boxes in early 2020 because 'COVID'. The dumbasses could at least have sunset that law but they didn't.

Both PA and MI are gone now. A Republican path to electoral victory just shrank.

How does the U.S have the ability to exercise global influence anymore? We keep hearing all the nice platitudes about "standing up for American values, the "global order" and human rights. Yet, when was the last time a U.S president ever confronted another MAJOR leader with such public sentiments or accusations?

If people just speak truth to power in the confines of a general speech world leaders will take it as meaningless, political pandering unless they also have the courage to speak to another leader directly and publicly.

Seems like Arizona (possibly Nevada for the Senate race) could be heading for court regardless of the outcome. Dragging things out even longer.

The people responsible for administering elections in Pennsylvania WANTED IT THIS WAY!!!

Isn't that obvious? Same for Arizona, Georgia, and Nevada.

Hasn't anyone else noticed that when the counting takes forever, Democrats almost always win? The only time Republican wins one of these is when he wins by so many votes that cheating on that scale could not be concealed.

Democrats are evil. They want to game the system, always.

Does that make me a "denier"? Fuck you very much.

I'd rather have it done right than have it done fast.

Let's not forget in 2000, when they called Florida for Gore, then called it for Bush, then said they didn't know who won... then we found out that Bush's brother had engaged in all kinds of shenanigans. Then they spent weeks fighting over the absentee ballots and recounts.

Of course, FL has a system when the mail in votes are tabulated as soon as they come in. PA and AZ have one where they are tabulated AFTER the polls close.

I'd rather have it done right than have it done fast.

Let's not forget in 2000, when they called Florida for Gore, then called it for Bush, then said they didn't know who won... then we found out that Bush's brother had engaged in all kinds of shenanigans. Then they spent weeks fighting over the absentee ballots and recounts.

Of course, FL has a system when the mail in votes are tabulated as soon as they come in. PA and AZ have one where they are tabulated AFTER the polls close.
Why are you questioning American elections? Your leaders have stated doing such a thing is anti-Democracy.. election-denier over here

The people responsible for administering elections in Pennsylvania WANTED IT THIS WAY!!!

Hasn't anyone else noticed that when the counting takes forever, Democrats almost always win? The only time Republican wins one of these is when he wins by so many votes that cheating on that scale could not be concealed.

Certainly 90% turn into Democrat wins, maybe more.

They are the spawn of Boss Tweed.

Fhe0fuFWIAEzGgV.jpg
Fhe0fuFWIAEzGgV.jpg

They take every advantage since they own the DOJ and the Media.

This is not a topic set up to work in CDZ as Civil Debate. Post these in Politics next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back