Can We Agree Obama Failed?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
The theme of both Democrat candidates is things are terrible, working class people are getting screwed, the economy sucks.
Who has been in charge for the last 7+ years? Who had 2 years of filibuster proof Congress and passed major legislation, like Dodd-Frank, the stimulus, and OBamacare?
If things suck as bad as Bernie and Hillary tell us, then isnt it the fault of Obama and the Democrats and their shitty policies?
Why would we want to double down on stupid?
If Dems agree Obama has been a failure, then is there anyone who can say otherwise?

LOL. Like him or not, Obama has accomplished a lot of what he said he would. So no, he's far from a failure and with a 51% approval rating is actually in pretty good shape.
Haters are going to hate.

The theme of both Democrat candidates is things are terrible, working class people are getting screwed, the economy sucks.
Who has been in charge for the last 7+ years? Who had 2 years of filibuster proof Congress and passed major legislation, like Dodd-Frank, the stimulus, and OBamacare?
If things suck as bad as Bernie and Hillary tell us, then isnt it the fault of Obama and the Democrats and their shitty policies?
Why would we want to double down on stupid?
If Dems agree Obama has been a failure, then is there anyone who can say otherwise?

If the Democrats had had enough votes to pass a major liberal agenda,

would you be happy?

LOL. Like him or not, Obama has accomplished a lot of what he said he would. So no, he's far from a failure and with a 51% approval rating is actually in pretty good shape.
Did he say he would increase divisiveness in Washington, screw the middle class, and increase government dependence?
Because that's what he did.

If he had you would have listed some of them and data demonstrating competence of the program(s). You did not.

Did he say he would increase divisiveness in Washington, screw the middle class, and increase government dependence?

The diviseness in Washington is entirely the fault of the Republicans.

xmmsg.jpg

Crazy teabaggers increased divisiveness with their lies and crazy accusations.

THE morons forget what a real failure was,,,,,, Bush on leaving the WH with a 22% approval was the all time failure Now these miserable pos want to give us trump???? Will they ever learn?

THE morons forget what a real failure was,,,,,, Bush on leaving the WH with a 22% approval was the all time failure Now these miserable pos want to give us trump???? Will they ever learn?

Remember these?

Miss_Me_Yet_Bumper_sticker539.jpg

Haven't seen one in years.

Remember these?

BOOOSH.
Yeah we miss Bush. A lot. I remember when a president was presidential and didnt act like a school yard thug.

Remember these?

BOOOSH.
Yeah we miss Bush. A lot. I remember when a president was presidential and didnt act like a school yard thug.

Bend over, I think I found the WMD and the thousands I finally recouped from my 401k, house and other investments.

Forum List

Back