Can Trump Still Claim Victory if Kim Jong-un Keeps His Nuclear Arms?

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

Can the idiot trump still claim victory if Kim Jong-un keeps his nuclear arms?

In the real world, the answer is no. But, in the alternate reality of the conservatives, they will believe anything the idiot trump claims.

There is no way the idiot trump can convince Kim Jong-un the United States would honor any accord agreed upon at the proposed summit, as the idiot trump has already proven, treaties and agreements between the U.S. and other nations mean nothing to him.

With the idiot trump involved, there can be no positive outcome from this meeting.

__________________________________________________________________________________

32677440_2084463778313332_3080729038684160000_n.png

In the real world, the answer is no. But, in the alternate reality of the conservatives, they will believe anything the idiot trump claims.

There is no way the idiot trump can convince Kim Jong-un the United States would honor any accord agreed upon at the proposed summit, as the idiot trump has already proven, treaties and agreements between the U.S. and other nations mean nothing to him.

With the idiot trump involved, there can be no positive outcome from this meeting.

__________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 195001

With idiots like you cheering against peace what can we say?

If Trump gets Kim to the table, it's more of a victory than his predecessors can claim.

If Trump gets Kim to the table, it's more of a victory than his predecessors can claim.

Not necessarily, his predecessors did not meet with NK leaders as that gives them legitimacy and puts them on equal footing with the POTUS. A meeting just for the sake of meeting is not a victory at all for the US

View attachment 195001

With idiots like you cheering against peace what can we say?
Cheering against peace? ROTFLMAO. You idiots are the warmongers.

Not necessarily, his predecessors did not meet with NK leaders as that gives them legitimacy and puts them on equal footing with the POTUS. A meeting just for the sake of meeting is not a victory at all for the US

Presidents, going back to Kennedy, would have given their left nut for a sit down to attempt to reunite the Koreas.

Trump is the first to get the offer.

Presidents, going back to Kennedy, would have given their left nut for a sit down to attempt to reunite the Koreas.

Bullshit. I seem to recall Trump himself criticizing pervious presidents for even talking about meeting with them

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Bullshit. I seem to recall Trump himself criticizing pervious presidents for even talking about meeting with them

and?

you just proved my point.

"pervious presidents for even talking about meeting with them "

and?

Yes, when previous presidents even brought up the idea they were attacked by people like you and Trump for giving legitimacy to NK and its leaders.

All that matters is the (R) or the (D) these days

and?

Yes, when previous presidents even brought up the idea they were attacked by people like you and Trump for giving legitimacy to NK and its leaders.

Gee, you must think I voted for that idiot.

(I didn't vote for either of the idiots)

over 60 years, and now North and South Korean leaders are having a sit down, wants the US President to have a seat at the table.

so true

and?

Gee, you must think I voted for that idiot.

(I didn't vote for either of the idiots)

over 60 years, and now North and South Korean leaders are having a sit down, wants the US President to have a seat at the table.

so true

They are having a sit down because NK finally has the ultimate insurance policy, their own workable nuclear weapon.

Though Trump himself cast doubt yesterday on if it will happen

question, GG

if this had happened 3 years ago, under Obama, would you be making the same argument, or cheering diplomacy?

I do hope there is a real victory here. But regardless of all that, of course he will claim victory no matter how it turns out. That is what he does.

question, GG

if this had happened 3 years ago, under Obama, would you be making the same argument, or cheering diplomacy?

I hold Trump in the exact same regard that I did Obama, not very high to put it mildly.

Who is sitting in the White House is not what changed in the situation. North Korea's nuclear program completion is the only difference in the equation. Having spent a great deal of time in Korea during my time in the Corps I would like nothing more than to see the two sides come together.

If this happened 3 years ago I would be giving Obama the same amount of credit I am giving Trump...NONE.

I don't know...did you let Obama claim victory for the Iran deal that paved a way for them to have nukes as early as 2 years from now?

I don't know...did you let Obama claim victory for the Iran deal that paved a way for them to have nukes as early as 2 years from now?

Is this your motto...A lie told often enough becomes the truth.

I don't know, is yours.... everything I don't like is a lie?

Hi, will! I never thought Trump would get Kim to the table. You've probably heard how staffers have to craft memos in order to get Trump to read them, ie lots of use of his name and lots of flattery. Well I think the people Trump admires most (Duterte, Erdogan, President For Life Xi, even the 'honorable' little guy with the other ugly haircut)...they are ALL masters at playing the wannabes. So IMHO Kim is getting his mileage while he can. Predecessors have been too smart to give Kim or his father or his grandfather a platform or to even acknowledge that NK is a peer. That's Trump's gift to the little rat.

I don't know, is yours.... everything I don't like is a lie?

No, that is Trump's motto

New Topics

Forum List

Back