Bull Ring Can the universe be used as evidence for a creator. ding vs Soupnazi630

Discussion in 'The Bull Ring' started by ding, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Tijn Von Ingersleben

Tijn Von Ingersleben Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,175
    I appreciate your sharing of knowledge but I am not a physicist. I cannot debate you on point in theoretical physics.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. ding

ding Confront reality

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,326
    That's a fair push back. But please keep in mind that we have a very good reason (i.e. evidence) to believe that space and time did have a beginning; the Second Law of Thermodynamics precludes an infinite acting universe and the evidence that all the matter and energy in the universe once occupied the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth the size of an atom and then began to expand and cool. Specifically, Friedman's solutions to Einstein's General Theory of Relativity, background radiation of the initial expansion and red shift confirming expansion and Friedman's solutions to Einstein's General Theory of Relativity.

Inflation theory is the best explanation for how space and time began as it addresses many of the problems that have nagged physicists and cosmologists; namely the horizon problem, the flatness problem and the magnetic mono-pole problem.

But the key point for me was that it makes perfect sense that the creation of space and time followed rules; specifically the laws of quantum mechanics and the law of conservation.

It would be illogical for there not to be a law governing the creation of space and time. Which is really the jumping off point for the next part of the investigation of the evidence.

So regardless of the mechanism, I believe that the evidence and logic shows that there were laws in place before space and time were created and space and time were created according to those laws. Can you agree with that?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ding

ding Confront reality

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,326
    I am not either but I have a curious mind and an engineering background. Check out the video's I provided and do your own exploration.

4. ding

ding Confront reality

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,326
    21. The laws of nature were in place before space and time were created.

22. Anything which was possible to exist according to the laws of nature was a potentiality before space and time were created.

Right or wrong?

5. Mindful

Mindful Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,996

Ding.

You don't know that.

Unless you were privy to something I wasn't.

6. ding

ding Confront reality

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,326
    See post #92

7. Tijn Von Ingersleben

Tijn Von Ingersleben Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,175
    I have looked at them and I appreciate theory as much as the next guy.
    Physics is one of those subjects which is so cutting edge and so full of theories that it is very easy for the layman to become lost. These are folks way above my IQ. Waaaay above.
    Interesting none the less...what I can process.:D

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. ding

ding Confront reality

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,326
    21. The laws of nature were in place before space and time were created.

22. Anything which was possible to exist according to the laws of nature was a potentiality before space and time were created.

Right or wrong?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ding

ding Confront reality

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,326
    23. Generally speaking, evolution is when anything moves from a less advanced state to a more advanced state.

24. The Stages of the Evolution of Matter are:

a. Cosmic evolution: the formation of hydrogen and helium from sub atomic particles in the very early universe.

b. Stellar evolution: the formation of structures in the early universe from hydrogen and helium.

c. Chemical evolution: the ongoing generation of all the elements from supernovas and all subsequent chemical reactions.

d. Biological evolution: the leap to life from inorganic material and it's evolution towards beings that know and create.

e. Evolution of consciousness

Right or wrong?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  10. ding

ding Confront reality

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,326
    25. Since the moment when space and time were created matter has continued to complexify according to the laws of nature.

26. We live in a universe where the laws of nature are such that beings that know and create will eventually arise given enough time and the right conditions.

Right or wrong?

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018