Can someone show me ONE liberal ideal that has actually worked?

Funny, never heard Rachel Maddow ever whine.

Though we all know that Rush, Sean, and Glenn don't have college degrees. So they have nothing to complain about for once on that front. :eusa_think:

Now why don't you go be a good citizen and make me a sammich.

Really? Then you've never watched Rachael Maddow I suppose.

And yes, Rush, Sean and Glenn don't have degrees. Funny how RICH AND SUCCESSFUL they became despite that. Makes one wonder what type of ideals and lifestyles they must have believed in and lived to succeed and get rich despite that.............

Ah, I see what you did there. Implying without unions a greedy boss could treat me like that? Then I'd quit and work elsewhere. I stayed in school and got an education, work hard, etc. Unlike most Obama leeches, I could quit and find other work. I don't need a union to keep a damn job.

I said back to work, citizen.

No thanks, I quit, found a better job.

Then you better get to it.

$7wbsc.jpg

Haha, I'll give credit, pretty funny comic.

But you forgot: The right has always supported the police. Somalia lacks strong police, which is why it's chaos there. The right is fine with reasonable taxes, b/c that funds police, fire, military. Just not taxing to the point that we are gonna try to subsidize laziness and stupidity, which is what we are doing.

The ironic thing is this: Even when the right is in power, we have always been consistent in our stance against big government.

When the right is in power, the left cries about "The Man", big government, distrust of gov't, etc, etc, etc.

All of a sudden, the lefties have become HUGE fans of government. Where did that come from? They are now "The Man" and they LOVE government. Can't get enough of that Big Daddy Government nipple, huh?

Ah, I see what you did there. Implying without unions a greedy boss could treat me like that? Then I'd quit and work elsewhere. I stayed in school and got an education, work hard, etc. Unlike most Obama leeches, I could quit and find other work. I don't need a union to keep a damn job.

And I'll bet that with your good work ethic, you'll be night manager of that Wendy's in no time.

[And have the Unions make contributions to those that YOU may not agree?

Face FACT. Unions are Corporations unto themselves that they decry.

This is a classic example of what's wrong with you rightwing nuts. You have no clue. You are uninformed.

You know what? The DAY I got hired the person who processed me put a form in front of me that asked if I wanted to opt out of paying the portion of my union dues that went for political purposes. It was my choice, on the spot, from the git-go.

You know why? Of course you don't know why because you're educated by fat angry bald guys like Mark Levin.

It's the law. That's why. So shut UP!! :lol:

The ironic thing is this: Even when the right is in power, we have always been consistent in our stance against big government.

When the right is in power, the left cries about "The Man", big government, distrust of gov't, etc, etc, etc.

All of a sudden, the lefties have become HUGE fans of government. Where did that come from? They are now "The Man" and they LOVE government. Can't get enough of that Big Daddy Government nipple, huh?

Nixon, the Bushes, and ESPECIALLY Reagan sure were with the "War on Drugs" right? :eusa_eh:

And I'll bet that with your good work ethic, you'll be night manager of that Wendy's in no time.

Haha, let me ask you, what is wrong with being a night manager of a fast food place? See, THAT attitude is so typical of a liberal. "I'm too good to do THAT job". Thats why so many liberal college grads are jobless now. They look down on people and jobs they deem to be below them. Others, however, will work through jobs like that, and eventually land better ones. And earn their money and their jobs.

Yet, liberals will mock and look down on working people. In fact, it's ironic you say that. My mother was a single mom and raised me and my brother by working double shifts as a manager at Hardees fast food (Carl's Jr for you California guys). She made ends meet though and we always had what we needed. Our family never had food stamps, although we would've qualified. We never complained. She worked 70-80 hours a week. Our grandparents watched us often so she could work.

But now? She saved money. Took night classes to earn a degree, got a better job. Remarried. My parent's household income now exceeds $300,000. They are now amongst the greedy rich people Obama seeks to punish.

But, guys like you will continue to look down on people working jobs like that. Why? You feel you are too good to do it. You feel your bills and needs should be met and paid for by others. By others who make over $200,000 a year. By others who worked as a manager at a Wendy's until something better came along, and then worked their way up to that income, if only to be taxed higher so their money could go to pay for the healthcare of someone, like you, who looked down on the work they did on the road the took them there.

You must feel so proud of yourself.

Anit-civil rights? Yes, thats right, read your history, the Republicans were responsible for passing civil rights in the 60's, Democrats strongly opposed it. So, the DEMOCRAT anti-civil rights stance failed.:razz:
Pro-Slavery? Yes, again, it was the Republican Party that freed slaves, Democrats opposed, so they failed there again.

Those Democrats that voted against civil rights in the 60's weren't liberals. In fact they called themselves CONSERVATIVES.

Conservative Coalition.

Look it up. Learn something.

Nixon, the Bushes, and ESPECIALLY Reagan sure were with the "War on Drugs" right? :eusa_eh:

Yeah, they were and good for them. Police law enforcement has always been supported by the right. The war on drugs is an ugly thing. It's about to get uglier with the Mexican gangs and cartels flooding our borders. Conservatives have always supported the police, fire and military. No one denies that, in fact, we're proud of it. You guys should join us on that one.

You really are a fool Bucs. The "War on Drugs" is everything REAL conservatives should be against.

Anit-civil rights? Yes, thats right, read your history, the Republicans were responsible for passing civil rights in the 60's, Democrats strongly opposed it. So, the DEMOCRAT anti-civil rights stance failed.:razz:
Pro-Slavery? Yes, again, it was the Republican Party that freed slaves, Democrats opposed, so they failed there again.

Those Democrats that voted against civil rights in the 60's weren't liberals. In fact they called themselves CONSERVATIVES.

Conservative Coalition.

Look it up. Learn something.

Thats just a play on definitions. The definitions of liberal and conservative have basically flip-flopped since. Liberals of the 60's on the right were for MORE FREEDOMS. "Conservatives" on the left, as they called themselves, were for more control, less freedom, less rights, basically the same thought process of those who today identify themselves as "Liberals" in politics, aka, Maxine Waters, stating "This liberal is gonna be for socializing.........uh, um, basically, taking over your business if you don't do what we want". I did learn. You need to interpret.

Haha, let me ask you, what is wrong with being a night manager of a fast food place? See, THAT attitude is so typical of a liberal. "I'm too good to do THAT job". Thats why so many liberal college grads are jobless now. They look down on people and jobs they deem to be below them. Others, however, will work through jobs like that, and eventually land better ones. And earn their money and their jobs.

Yet, liberals will mock and look down on working people. In fact, it's ironic you say that. My mother was a single mom and raised me and my brother by working double shifts as a manager at Hardees fast food (Carl's Jr for you California guys). She made ends meet though and we always had what we needed. Our family never had food stamps, although we would've qualified. We never complained. She worked 70-80 hours a week. Our grandparents watched us often so she could work.

But now? She saved money. Took night classes to earn a degree, got a better job. Remarried. My parent's household income now exceeds $300,000. They are now amongst the greedy rich people Obama seeks to punish.

But, guys like you will continue to look down on people working jobs like that. Why? You feel you are too good to do it. You feel your bills and needs should be met and paid for by others. By others who make over $200,000 a year. By others who worked as a manager at a Wendy's until something better came along, and then worked their way up to that income, if only to be taxed higher so their money could go to pay for the healthcare of someone, like you, who looked down on the work they did on the road the took them there.

Not proud, just thankful I did the right thing and got a my self one of those "liberal" college degrees so I wouldn't have to kill myself at some shit job to make ends meet.

Not proud, just thankful I did the right thing and got a my self one of those "liberal" college degrees so I wouldn't have to kill myself at some shit job to make ends meet.

You stupid libtard. Why did you work hard and do something with your life? ;)

You really are a fool Bucs. The "War on Drugs" is everything REAL conservatives should be against.

Well, unlike you, I'll defend my position with argument rather than calling you a name. Explain your statement.

Conservatives are for police law enforcement and the war on drugs for many reasons. Drugs are the root of most other crimes. Theft, murder, rape, most can be traced back to drug use, the attempt to gain money to buy drugs, or behavior as the result of being under the influence of drugs. Let me start with a statement before someone says it: I too think alcohol is as bad as weed and the two should be treated alike.

That aside, the war on drugs, if done correctly, will focus on trafficking, and the use and possession of hard street drugs: Heroin, crack, pcp, etc. Show me any two communities, one with rampant drug use, the other with rare drug use, and I'll show you the cleaner more peaceful place to live.

Again, conservatives are against the ideal of big government, while also supporting the use of limited government to fund police, fire and military for the general protection of the citizens. Fighting drug use and trafficking for the purpose of lowering the related crimes is one of those causes.

HAHA!

Oh, and let me guess, you got a $90,000 a year job the week after graduation with a corner office and 2 hour lunch break and a company car, right? You must have missed the countless stories on the tens of thousands of college grads who can't find work (aka, refuse to do shitty jobs b/c they feel too good for it). A college degree is great. You still must work your way up. Well, except you, who got the above job upon graduation I'm sure.

You stupid libtard. Why did you work hard and do something with your life? ;)

Yeah, seriously, that is stupid. He could've just sat at home and let others pay for his lifestyle, duh!!! Did he not see Obama won????

Forum List

Back