Can somebody please name just one thing, just one, that NK has done to anybody??

SK can take care of themselves. Our presence there just scares and inflames the NKs. Time to bug out.

No
Yes...and it is time to bug out of Japan too!

Not anytime soon. Next?

Warmonger...!

???????
Yeah...I guess it is necessary to explain that simple concept to a Statist, who somehow despises FDR's statist actions, but not any other presidents.

...but I won't.

Not anytime soon. Next?

Warmonger...!

???????
Yeah...I guess it is necessary to explain that simple concept to a Statist, who somehow despises FDR's statist actions, but not any other presidents.

...but I won't.

Let’s see:

The last time there was no US presence on the peninsula a terrible, bloody war ensued. While there has been a US presence on the peninsula there has been no war in NEA.

YOU want to remove the US presence on the peninsula...

Who is the warmonger again?

Korean Leaders Call For ‘Complete Denuclearization’ Of The Peninsula, End Of Korean War
“The two leaders declare before our people of 80 million and the entire world there will be no more war on the Korean peninsula and a new age of peace has begun,” the declaration said.

Other than showing the world these half ass NUKE test, what harm exactly has this little yellow guy done?

WHEN THE MUSLIMS DECLARE PEACE.....THAN LETS TALK!!

I think the better way to phrase it is what harm has North Korea ever done to the United States? This is yet another conflict we've never had any business being involved in.

Korean Leaders Call For ‘Complete Denuclearization’ Of The Peninsula, End Of Korean War
“The two leaders declare before our people of 80 million and the entire world there will be no more war on the Korean peninsula and a new age of peace has begun,” the declaration said.

Other than showing the world these half ass NUKE test, what harm exactly has this little yellow guy done?

I think the better way to phrase it is what harm has North Korea ever done to the United States? This is yet another conflict we've never had any business being involved in.
USS Pueblo (AGER-2) - Wikipedia
Otto Warmbier - Wikipedia

Knock yourself out.

Um, turning a few dozen million men, women and children into destitute prisoners?

Shooting people who try to escape the country?

Torturing and killing a few hundred thousand people who spoke their mind?

Stuff like that, you mean?

comedy gold this nutcase but no surprise in the least this nutcase doesnt get it that SOUTH Korea is the one that has not done nothing.LOL

So we sent a ship to spy on them and they attacked us. Shocking.....

While tragic, what kind of idiot goes to a totalitarian nation like North Korea and attempts to steal something to bring home, knowing it's against the law?

So we sent a ship to spy on them and they attacked us. Shocking.....

While tragic, what kind of idiot goes to a totalitarian nation like North Korea and attempts to steal something to bring home, knowing it's against the law?
You asked a God damned question, bro!

Lest we not forgot that:

Little Kim starved and captured and tortured millions of his own people.
He sent the entire Japanese peninsula into a military alert.
He threatened Guam.
He harassed and threatened South Korea for half a century.
He directly threatened the US mainland.
He cost many countries billions in readiness in case he acted.

Not anytime soon. Next?

Warmonger...!

???????

...but I won't.

Let’s see:

The last time there was no US presence on the peninsula a terrible, bloody war ensued. While there has been a US presence on the peninsula there has been no war in NEA.

YOU want to remove the US presence on the peninsula...

Who is the warmonger again?
So, are we to conclude that in the thousands of years humans have lived on the Korean Peninsula, peace has only existed because of the USA military presence and that war has always existed without USA military presence.

Illogical.

Um, turning a few dozen million men, women and children into destitute prisoners?

Still need more proof and you know MSM is doing soooo much fake news lately...

( yes, my horrible attempt at sarcasm )

So now that Trump is praising NK. The right is now trying downplay the North Korean regime. Nice.

Let's forget the starvation they put their people through.

Killing people who try to escape and those who do escape, their families are either imprisoned or killed.

Kim Jong Fatty has killed members of his own family who were deemed traitors.

The list goes on.

I'm not sure what your point is, but this morning I was thinking, this is the bullshit we end up with when two major world powers stick their nose in a little bitty country's civil war. Ought to be illegal for any country to get involved in another country's business. We were terrified that communism was going to take over the world and China was jovially playing along with the North Koreans who wanted to go red.
Now 65 years later, instead of Korea being able to sort it out for themselves and end this damned thing, the US and China are the ones who will decide if peace happens for Koreans.
Sometimes the US makes me sick.

Hmm...you do realize that Communism WOULD have taken over the world if it wasn't for constant U.S. intervention throughout the 60's - 80's??
1) Soviet Union would absolutely still exist.
2) They would have most likely controlled the VAST majority of world oil reserves.
3) China and the USSR would most likely have a strong relationship, with China likely controlling all of Asia including Japan.

You could go on.
The world would look entirely different if not for the USA.
The United States has spent its entire last century fearing communist and the big bomb.....almost a 100 years of political rhetoric and preparation.....and 100 years later, We get a MORONIC WHITE guy in the white house, who NOT ONLY WORSHIPS COMMUNIST LEADERS, BUT ALONG WITH THE ELITES OF THIS NATION, PROFITS FROM IT....BY OFFSHORING US JOBS.

So for all the death and sadness our wars cost us in lives, Trump has managed to make a mockery of those sacrifices!!

So now that Trump is praising NK. The right is now trying downplay the North Korean regime. Nice.

Let's forget the starvation they put their people through.

Killing people who try to escape and those who do escape, their families are either imprisoned or killed.

Kim Jong Fatty has killed members of his own family who were deemed traitors.

The list goes on.
The irony of all this, Trump's shit talk is not the reason NK is faking giving us his Nukes. The Asian market in a few years is gonna swallow this nation and our economy and we're gonna be left with our coal mines, fucked up economy and tattered MAGA hats. NK sees a gold mine in our ignorant president, as does Putin.
Both China, Russia and SK....are all partnering to run shit rings around this country and I pray to God I live long enough to see poor pathetic white trash suffer under their Fuhrer, Trump!!

Of course tigerass doesn't see any of what you posted.

The only people who eat in NK are the leaders. That Dear Leader troll is fat but the rest of the people in NK are starving.

Not a nice place to live and I'd bet many North Koreans would like to leave.

Forum List

Back