Can racist whites prove that they're smarter than Aristotle?

FYI I am trolling the racist here and by no mean meant to offend my level headed caucasian friends.

Ariux, Crap Shooter, Dingle Berry and Matthew,

One of you idiots actually said my science degree was in a social science. Let me say that had to be the dumbest response ever. I've asked Matthew several times his highest education. Of course he didn't answer. Let me just say its very empowering that a black man such as myself has progressed intellectually than you four. I mean with the tremendous amount of debt and late night studying its all worth it to know, that I progressed further than some JuCo reject or someone that didn't even achieve their 4 year degree especially in light of all the horrible biased statistics Matthew presents.

I have to ask you guys.....

How does it feel to know there is a black man more accomplished than you intellectually? it must suck since most blacks have low intelligence. How does it feel to have a sub-human primate do better than you in life?

Anyone can claim anything on the web. Doesn't make it true.

The problem with your 'data', and I have pointed this out before (and you have - unsurprisingly - ignored it).... there is no formal definition of IQ. Without a formal definition, the data is meaningless.

Fucking prat.

Do you really believe that there are no formal descriptions and definitions of IQ?

IQ tests are analogous to thermometers. They measure intelligence instead of heat. Both heat and intelligence are still there whether measured or not.

Honey, the fucking researchers themselves disclaim outcomes with the lack of formal definition. If you have an issue with that, take it up with academics who actually know the topic.

Prat.

from academic researchers in 1994. there has been much more supporting genetic evidence added since then.

1."Intelligence is a very general mental capability ... it reflects a broader and deeper capability for comprehending our surroundings ..."
2."Intelligence, so defined, can be measured, and intelligence tests measure it well. They are among the most accurate (in technical terms, reliable and valid) of all psychological tests and assessments."
3."While there are different types of intelligence tests, they all measure the same intelligence."
4."The spread of people along the IQ continuum ... can be represented well by the ... ‘normal curve'."
5."Intelligence tests are not culturally biased"
6."The brain processes underlying intelligence are still little understood"
7."Members of all racial-ethnic groups can be found at every IQ level"
8."The bell curve for whites is centered roughly around IQ 100; the bell curve for American blacks roughly around 85; and those for different subgroups of Hispanics roughly midway between those for whites and blacks. The evidence is less definitive for exactly where above IQ 100 the bell curves for Jews and Asians are centered"
9."IQ is strongly related, probably more so than any other single measurable human trait, to many important educational, occupational, economic, and social outcomes ... Whatever IQ tests measure, it is of great practical and social importance"
10."A high IQ is an advantage because virtually all activities require some reasoning and decision-making"
11."The practical advantages of having a higher IQ increase as life’s settings become more complex"
12."Differences in intelligence certainly are not the only factor affecting performance in education, training, and complex jobs ... but intelligence is often the most important"
13."Certain personality traits, special talents, [etc] are important ... in many jobs, but they have narrower (or unknown) applicability or ‘transferability’ across tasks and settings compared with general intelligence"
14."Heritability estimates range from 0.4 to 0.8 ... indicating genetics plays a bigger role than environment in creating IQ differences"
15."Members of the same family also tend to differ substantially in intelligence"
16."That IQ may be highly heritable does not mean that it is not affected by the environment ... IQs do gradually stabilize during childhood, however, and generally change little thereafter"
17."Although the environment is important in creating IQ differences, we do not know yet how to manipulate it"
18."Genetically caused differences are not necessarily irremediable"
19."There is no persuasive evidence that the IQ bell curves for different racial-ethnic groups are converging"
20."Racial-ethnic differences in IQ bell curves are essentially the same when youngsters leave high school as when they enter first grade ... black 17-year-olds perform, on the average, more like white 13-year-olds"
21."The reasons that blacks differ among themselves in intelligence appear to be the same as those for why whites ... differ among themselves"
22."There is no definitive answer as to why bell curves differ across racial-ethnic groups. The reasons for these IQ differences between groups may be markedly different from the reasons for why individuals differ among themselves within any particular group"
23."Racial-ethnic differences are somewhat smaller but still substantial for individuals from the same socio-economic backgrounds"
24."Almost all Americans who identify themselves as black have white ancestors – the white admixture is about 20% ... research on intelligence relies on self-classification into distinct racial categories"
25."The research findings neither dictate nor preclude any particular social policy, because they can never determine our goals. They can, however, help us estimate the likely success and side-effects of pursuing those goals via different means."

the whole letter to WSJ- http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

spelling
lol

I post official data and you post BS.
-Crime rate
-ACT, SAT, IQ, etc

This is getting to be laughable.

You have to be careful with raw data. Statistics are often misleading, and I will give you one very relevant example. There is no doubt – based upon official data – that Blacks as a group commit disproportionately more crimes than Whites as a group. Based upon this information many people would conclude that Blacks are more prone to criminal activity than Whites; however, they would be wrong.

When one analyzes the data and compares it to factors other than race, it becomes apparent that the real cause of the epidemic in crime among Blacks has nothing to do with genetics; instead the phenomenon can be traced to a marked decline in the Black family structure. Most Blacks who commit crimes were raised by unwed mothers. When Blacks are compared to Whites with similar family structures, the racial element disappears. It's about family structure, not race. No surprise there.

The situation with Blacks is a fairly recent development. In the early and mid 1900s, about 80% of Black children lived in 2-parent households compared to about only 30% today. It should be obvious that something happened since then, something that has nothing to do with race, that caused this change. I cannot say with certainty what the actual causes were, but many experts believe the Black family was destroyed by two wars: the war on poverty and the war on drugs. Here is a link which explains it fairly well:

The Collapse of the Family Unit as the Building Block of Society

Whether genetics or deterioration of the family structure are the root cause, are you saying that the end results change?

Last edited:
Aristotle- why do you think it is important that you have several degrees? are you trying to say that you are the norm rather than the exception? your accomplishments are above the norm for any racial group even Jews. if I declare that women are taller on average than men because my aunt is the tallest member of my family, would you agree with me? or would you point to the overwhelming evidence that men are in fact taller on average?

someone who has taken as many courses as you must have some knowledge of statistics and the concept behind normal (bell) curves. why do you think outliers on the right side somehow disproves the average and standard deviation of the overall curve? do you honestly believe that there are as many blacks in the area of the curve that you supposedly in? proportionally of course, there are more whites.

First off we are not talking about IQ's or statistics here. The thread is titled "Can the racists prove they are more intelligent than me."

Now, your participation through questioning me just exploited you as being racist. You neither questioned, nor challenged my accusation of calling people racist. You immedistely nose dived into the discussion without questioning me on who were the racists I was referring......FAIL

Aristotle- why do you think it is important that you have several degrees? are you trying to say that you are the norm rather than the exception? your accomplishments are above the norm for any racial group even Jews. if I declare that women are taller on average than men because my aunt is the tallest member of my family, would you agree with me? or would you point to the overwhelming evidence that men are in fact taller on average?

someone who has taken as many courses as you must have some knowledge of statistics and the concept behind normal (bell) curves. why do you think outliers on the right side somehow disproves the average and standard deviation of the overall curve? do you honestly believe that there are as many blacks in the area of the curve that you supposedly in? proportionally of course, there are more whites.

First off we are not talking about IQ's or statistics here. The thread is titled "Can the racists prove they are more intelligent than me."

Now, your participation through questioning me just exploited you as being racist. You neither questioned, nor challenged my accusation of calling people racist. You immedistely nose dived into the discussion without questioning me on who were the racists I was referring......FAIL

I have read this thread, and I actually thought you were going to have some sort of point that you were going to disclose. the time is long past now. so you are not just a FAIL, but LAME as well.

FYI I am trolling the racist here and by no mean meant to offend my level headed caucasian friends.

One of you idiots actually said my science degree was in a social science. Let me say that had to be the dumbest response ever. I've asked Matthew several times his highest education. Of course he didn't answer. Let me just say its very empowering that a black man such as myself has progressed intellectually than you four. I mean with the tremendous amount of debt and late night studying its all worth it to know, that I progressed further than some JuCo reject or someone that didn't even achieve their 4 year degree especially in light of all the horrible biased statistics Matthew presents.

How does it feel to know there is a black man more accomplished than you intellectually? it must suck since most blacks have low intelligence. How does it feel to have a sub-human primate do better than you in life?

Sure and anyone can claim that a sky wizard is looking out for humanity, does that make it true?

I have read this thread, and I actually thought you were going to have some sort of point that you were going to disclose. the time is long past now. so you are not just a FAIL, but LAME as well.

No you FAIL and the fact that you didn't even get it also is a fail. Your trying to debate me with statistics of a generalized scale, yet the question wasn't about generalities its about proof that you're more intelligent than me. The fact you're engaging me is comical.

No you FAIL and the fact that you didn't even get it also is a fail. Your trying to debate me with statistics of a generalized scale, yet the question wasn't about generalities its about proof that you're more intelligent than me. The fact you're engaging me is comical.

I typically just accept what the posters here say about themselves because it is easier and there is no way to fact check anyways.

you say you have multiple degrees although i havent seen you describe what fields you studied in. from that I infer that you probably have right-side-of-the-bell-curve intelligence and a fairly strong work ethic. over many comment, in many threads, you have repeatedly stated things like 'how can blacks be dull if this black person has a degree?' or 'I am smarter than you racists'.

perhaps that is what passes for logical debate in the pub or on the ball court but it hardly suffices for someone claiming to be university educated. your first year philosophy prof would scoff at you.

now apparently you are challenging me to prove that I am more intelligent than you. what an assinine request. I can no more prove that I am smarter than you than you can prove you are smarter than me. I have enough confidence in my intellectual capabilities that I dont have to engage in infantile pissing matches over the internet.

if you cant understand that a single outlier (that would be you) doesnt disprove a statistical finding from literally millions of data points over multiple independent studies, then I cant help you. I suppose on this issue blacks get hurt feelings and revert to emotion rather than critical thinking. or maybe you just have a sort of 'survivor guilt' that you were born smart enough to escape the dim future that is in store for so many low IQ blacks (or low IQ whites for that matter).

I mean seriously, MODERATORS...this trolling post isn't in the flame zone?

We have racists squaring off for a dueling insult-fest and this childish tripe passes as a legit disussion of Race Relations/Racism ?

Sure and anyone can claim that a sky wizard is looking out for humanity, does that make it true?

I've never heard anyone make that claim.

A person of your self-proclaimed high intelligence sure makes a weak argument.

From my experiences in life, highly intelligent people do not need to boast of their intelligence. They let their actions speak for themselves. And I've found that those that do boast of how smart they are, aren't.

So my question is, who are you trying to convince that you're super smart? Us? Or yourself?

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

-- Carl Sagan

-- Carl Sagan

He has no evidence to dispute my official iq, test scores, ect. I won!

-- Carl Sagan

He has no evidence to dispute my official iq, test scores, ect. I won!

You "genius" racists would look a whole lot less stupid if you could learn how to spell.

Forum List

Back