Can racist whites prove that they're smarter than Aristotle?

Maybe it would be a good idea to become better human beings? Maybe just maybe stay home in raise the children.

Maybe put down the crack pipe
Maybe think before you rob that store
Maybe try to show some of the respect that you demand towards others???

Some idea's. I'm just trying to help!

Last edited:
Who are you talking to man? Lol I'm not black I'm Palestinian. But still you keep talking to yourself Matt. It's not healthy. I know you're are disappointed at things. But that isn't the way to express it. And you are selective against those certain people

"Ah gots me uh fo yeah dugree! That's mean's ahms mo smahtuh dam all yoo Rasis, White, crackuh mudduh f*ckuhs! Suck mah big black d*ck!"

What a Moran! :D

You called me a Moran?

You forgot the "o"

Time for a bit of levity.

A TV anchor was reporting on a virtuous but simple-minded member of the LDS Church who was abandoned on the rocky glacial deposits in the Northwest coast of Africa by a bunch of unscrupulous individuals from Norway. Having to break for a commercial, the reporter said:

Stay tuned for ..... more on the moral moron Mormon marooned on the moraines of Morocco by immoral Normans.

Who are you talking to man? Lol I'm not black I'm Palestinian. But still you keep talking to yourself Matt. It's not healthy. I know you're are disappointed at things. But that isn't the way to express it. And you are selective against those certain people

Knowing Matthew, he probably thinks Palestine is a country in Africa.

spelling
lol

I post official data and you post BS.
-Crime rate
-ACT, SAT, IQ, etc

This is getting to be laughable.

You have to be careful with raw data. Statistics are often misleading, and I will give you one very relevant example. There is no doubt – based upon official data – that Blacks as a group commit disproportionately more crimes than Whites as a group. Based upon this information many people would conclude that Blacks are more prone to criminal activity than Whites; however, they would be wrong.

When one analyzes the data and compares it to factors other than race, it becomes apparent that the real cause of the epidemic in crime among Blacks has nothing to do with genetics; instead the phenomenon can be traced to a marked decline in the Black family structure. Most Blacks who commit crimes were raised by unwed mothers. When Blacks are compared to Whites with similar family structures, the racial element disappears. It's about family structure, not race. No surprise there.

The situation with Blacks is a fairly recent development. In the early and mid 1900s, about 80% of Black children lived in 2-parent households compared to about only 30% today. It should be obvious that something happened since then, something that has nothing to do with race, that caused this change. I cannot say with certainty what the actual causes were, but many experts believe the Black family was destroyed by two wars: the war on poverty and the war on drugs. Here is a link which explains it fairly well:

The Collapse of the Family Unit as the Building Block of Society

Last edited:
My dog is smarter than that fucker.

The fact that I back everything I say with official US government data. Shows that the moron is running constantly into a brick wall.

The problem with your 'data', and I have pointed this out before (and you have - unsurprisingly - ignored it).... there is no formal definition of IQ. Without a formal definition, the data is meaningless.

Fucking prat.

FYI I am trolling the racist here and by no mean meant to offend my level headed caucasian friends.

Ariux, Crap Shooter, Dingle Berry and Matthew,

One of you idiots actually said my science degree was in a social science. Let me say that had to be the dumbest response ever. I've asked Matthew several times his highest education. Of course he didn't answer. Let me just say its very empowering that a black man such as myself has progressed intellectually than you four. I mean with the tremendous amount of debt and late night studying its all worth it to know, that I progressed further than some JuCo reject or someone that didn't even achieve their 4 year degree especially in light of all the horrible biased statistics Matthew presents.

I have to ask you guys.....

How does it feel to know there is a black man more accomplished than you intellectually? it must suck since most blacks have low intelligence. How does it feel to have a sub-human primate do better than you in life?

You must have a PhD in 'Undermining Your Own Position By Being An Arrogant Douchebag.'

These racist shitstains don't need you to help them so much.

The fact that I back everything I say with official US government data. Shows that the moron is running constantly into a brick wall.

The problem with your 'data', and I have pointed this out before (and you have - unsurprisingly - ignored it).... there is no formal definition of IQ. Without a formal definition, the data is meaningless.

Fucking prat.

Do you really believe that there are no formal descriptions and definitions of IQ?

IQ tests are analogous to thermometers. They measure intelligence instead of heat. Both heat and intelligence are still there whether measured or not.

FYI I am trolling the racist here and by no mean meant to offend my level headed caucasian friends.

One of you idiots actually said my science degree was in a social science. Let me say that had to be the dumbest response ever. I've asked Matthew several times his highest education. Of course he didn't answer. Let me just say its very empowering that a black man such as myself has progressed intellectually than you four. I mean with the tremendous amount of debt and late night studying its all worth it to know, that I progressed further than some JuCo reject or someone that didn't even achieve their 4 year degree especially in light of all the horrible biased statistics Matthew presents.

How does it feel to know there is a black man more accomplished than you intellectually? it must suck since most blacks have low intelligence. How does it feel to have a sub-human primate do better than you in life?

You must have a PhD in 'Undermining Your Own Position By Being An Arrogant Douchebag.'

I keep telling you I am doing this on purpose

Aristotle- why do you think it is important that you have several degrees? are you trying to say that you are the norm rather than the exception? your accomplishments are above the norm for any racial group even Jews. if I declare that women are taller on average than men because my aunt is the tallest member of my family, would you agree with me? or would you point to the overwhelming evidence that men are in fact taller on average?

someone who has taken as many courses as you must have some knowledge of statistics and the concept behind normal (bell) curves. why do you think outliers on the right side somehow disproves the average and standard deviation of the overall curve? do you honestly believe that there are as many blacks in the area of the curve that you supposedly in? proportionally of course, there are more whites.

I keep telling you I am doing this on purpose

And I keep telling you that you are doing yourself no favors in the process.

Wait.

You're black?

Fucking prat.

Do you really believe that there are no formal descriptions and definitions of IQ?

IQ tests are analogous to thermometers. They measure intelligence instead of heat. Both heat and intelligence are still there whether measured or not.

Honey, the fucking researchers themselves disclaim outcomes with the lack of formal definition. If you have an issue with that, take it up with academics who actually know the topic.

Prat.

Forum List

Back