Can President Obama Become Competent?

You whine a good game, but we all saw what you said...

Don't blame us for your lack of clarity and inability to explain yourself...

Poor Polkstain - trying to play the victim card, but failing miserably....

I was perfectly clear. I said she called me a traitor, not "she used the exact word "traitor"". It's not my fault that you're too ignorant to understand the difference.

She didn't call you a traitor... I already proved that...

If you wanted to clarify it more, then words like "she called me a traitor or something similar" would have been used... Now you're just spinning and looking stupid...

I'm not surprised, though...

Friends, how about a truce.

I said that Polk 'should be ashamed' for suggesting, no saying, that I wished that Americans had been killed.

The tone of the several posts seems that he would rather have said it differently, and that's good enough.

How about we reset?

Do any of you remember Obama changing airline safety procedures since he took office? I agree with him that the system failed, but which administration came up wiith the system that failed?

I was perfectly clear. I said she called me a traitor, not "she used the exact word "traitor"". It's not my fault that you're too ignorant to understand the difference.

If you wanted to clarify it more, then words like "she called me a traitor or something similar" would have been used... Now you're just spinning and looking stupid...

No, you didn't. You've "prove[n]" she didn't use that exact word. Of course, I never said she used that exact word. That you and Old/Tired are too ignorant to understand that isn't my problem.

Polkie-Doltkie,

You are another EXTREME OBAMARRHOIDAL IDIOT.

That category seems to be inexhaustable.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

No, you didn't. You've "prove[n]" she didn't use that exact word. Of course, I never said she used that exact word. That you and Old/Tired are too ignorant to understand that isn't my problem.

The correct word is proved. "Proven," however, has become acceptable, over time.

prove - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Obama is competant. If the full body scanners had been in place, this guy never would have been allowed on the plane.

Why weren't they in place? Go ahead, ask that question.

Because Republicans blocked funding. They feel these scanners are an, get this, an "invasion of privacy". This is the party of the Patriot Act and "spy on Americans" and "recorded phone calls" and they feel someone looking at your "kibbles and bits" is an "invasion of privacy? No wonder the entire world thinks they are as stupid and bag of rocks and more dangerous than al Queda. They ENABLE al Queda.

And Republicans keep saying they have no power.

Body scanners? Don't you think that him buying a one way ticket on an international flight with no checked luggage and paid cash would have been a red flag to search him? Not to mention the fact that he was on a no fly list.
Partisan politics make for a weak argument here. I guess it's Bush's fault.

The correct word is proved. "Proven," however, has become acceptable, over time.

If you want to get technical, both are correct past participle forms of "prove". I chose "proven" because it sounds more natural in the context.

If you want to get technical, both are correct past participle forms of "prove". I chose "proven" because it sounds more natural in the context.

IF? I had already gotten technical and your "additional" information is precisely what I had just informed you of.

"Proved" sounds more natural, however. "Proven" sounds phony.

According to my sources the system failed because someone forgot to type 1 letter in his name while background checking him at the airport.

According to my sources the system failed because someone forgot to type 1 letter in his name while background checking him at the airport.

Just like the healthcare debates would be available for viewing by the public on C-Span?

Or just like Walter Reed 'forgot' to tell Fort Hood that Major Hassan was a potential threat?

cid003c01c77ae1f494a100mh6-vi.gif

Just like the healthcare debates would be available for viewing by the public on C-Span?

Or just like Walter Reed 'forgot' to tell Fort Hood that Major Hassan was a potential threat?

In fact, no. Not like any of those things. The smallest mistake almost turned into a huge error. But nothing ended up happening. Your points of comparison are therefor moot.

In fact, no. Not like any of those things. The smallest mistake almost turned into a huge error. But nothing ended up happening. Your points of comparison are therefor moot.

The ONLY thing that's "moot" in this case, is your unicelled brain. Was it lobotmized or not ?

The ONLY thing that's "moot" in this case, is your unicelled brain. Was it lobotmized or not ?

How offensive and uninformed you are.

Forum List

Back