Can Morning Joe be Indicted

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Can Morning Joe be indicted while serving the swamp critters as their media connection mouthpiece?

I'm poking fun of how far these MSNBC hosts are taking their ruse even after it's been established their tin foil conspiracy rant as a nothing burger.

Joe Scarborough can be indicted for releasing known classified info to the public and knowingly to our enemies including hindering and interfering with touchy processes and negotiations with foreign entities, in which case equated to treasonous acts & behavior.
Then they can revist the mysterious death of his secretary.

*I'm using his own standard of sensationalism journalism, if you find flaws in this logic then you admit MSNBC is nothing more then a TV version of a rag mag=tabloid TV.

Can Morning Joe be indicted while serving the swamp critters as their media connection mouthpiece?

I'm poking fun of how far these MSNBC hosts are taking their ruse even after it's been established their tin foil conspiracy rant as a nothing burger.

Joe Scarborough can be indicted for releasing known classified info to the public and knowingly to our enemies including hindering and interfering with touchy processes and negotiations with foreign entities, in which case equated to treasonous acts & behavior.
Then they can revist the mysterious death of his secretary.

*I'm using his own standard of sensationalism journalism, if you find flaws in this logic then you admit MSNBC is nothing more then a TV version of a rag mag=tabloid TV.
Why don't you apply for a job in Turkish government, HaShev? You'd fit right in.

Can you provide an example of this?
one example was a few MSM hosts
were broadcasting locations of forces during operations and broadcasting positions we were heading to, allowing enemies to hide and flee. Instigating conflict with Russia during joint efforts in Syria, that which can't be disclosed was being outted.

Forum List

Back