*Can Exersize Be Bad For Your Brain When Over 50?*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Can trying to get healthy when you are middle aged cause you brain damage?
2. I think it can when you get older, and think you can do what you use to do when you were say like 20.
3. As we age we get delicate inside.
4. Mushy.:mad:
5. I think there should be guidelines for those who are getting older, so as they don't *hurt* themselves.:redface:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Most Republicans are over 50. Maybe that's what happened.

Sorry bout that,

1. In *My Study* there is evidence that violent impacting to the brain like jumping jacks on a trampoline, or running in place on a trampoline, can indeed affect short term memory.
2. Short term memory is important when determining which way you came from any certain spot, or place, which is not a huge deal, but is annoying as hell when you realize you made a stupid mistake on this or that which should of been a *no-brainer*.
3. Could be old age is old age, and what I'm finding out comes with old age, and my *Study* is completely wrong.
4. I guess I could apply for disability??? :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm 66, lift weights, work out, hike, every day.

I don't know how old you are or how much you weigh but I do know you have posted some really dumb stuff. I've always thought that you are either an idiot or stoned.

Maybe you should go out for a Whopper or whatever the McDonald's shit burger is.

Sorry bout that,

I'm 66, lift weights, work out, hike, every day.

I don't know how old you are or how much you weigh but I do know you have posted some really dumb stuff. I've always thought that you are either an idiot or stoned.

Maybe you should go out for a Whopper or whatever the McDonald's shit burger is.

1. I appreciate your concern, its duly noted.:clap2:
2. Oh and I bet we can't find where you posted some really stupid stuff right pal?:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back