Can Beautiful Women Be Funny?

Yes they can - only rarely.

7362130_G.jpg

The funniest - and smartest - woman ever!

Amy Schumer, Cecily Strong, Chelsea Handler.

There are many. You don't see many goodlooking women trash collectors though. Or in the NBA. Or firefighters.

Ann Coulter? No, she's not beautiful and only funny unintentionally.

You may lack the intellect needed to grasp Coulter, but she has the sharpest wit on the planet. Yes it is at the expense of Communist and their democrat pets...

As for beautiful; it is in the eye of the beholder.

fox_ff_coulter_150415a-800x430.jpg

I find her fetching.

Now you are a leftist, so you are attracted to leftist women like this..

Helen-Thomas-jpg.jpg

Goldie Hawn, Sandra Bullock, Lucille Ball, Mary Tyler Moore, Julia Louise Dreyfuss, Jennifer Aniston. Just to name a few.

Goldie Hawn, Sandra Bullock, Lucille Ball, Mary Tyler Moore, Julia Louise Dreyfuss, Jennifer Aniston. Just to name a few.

With the exception of Lucy, don't these people just read scripts written by others?

Still funny, Lucy read scripts.

Many actors read scripts and are considered comedians.the Daily show is all scripted, Jimmy Fallon is scripted.

Still funny, Lucy read scripts.

Many actors read scripts and are considered comedians.the Daily show is all scripted, Jimmy Fallon is scripted.

Lucy famously wrote much of the material in the later part of the series. Not only her own lines, but the entire scripts.

The real talent for funny are the people with the ideas who write the jokes.

what about Hillary? she is so funny, even her laughs tracks are being considered used for getting the answers out of captured terrorists.
you just picture the terrorist being tied down to a chair while some guy is holding a tape player playing hillary laughing until he answers the questions!

You can see Russia from my house - that was really funny.
Tina Fey said that.......and she's not all that funny....or good looking.

*just kidding*

Look MudWhistle -- Sarah Palin is not running again.. No matter WHAT Eisner said..
Nikki Haley MIGHT be VP candidate. But I don't know that she's funny..
Definitely not a Dem you're thinking of.

Lucille Ball was type sexy.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back