Jake Tapper just nukes Think Progress and Media Matter trolls over so called lack of diversity YAY!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
So here's how it went. These two fools from Think Progress and Media Matters start bitching about lack of diversity on the Sunday Talk Shows.

"Think Progress’ Judd Legum and Media Matters’ Oliver Willis attempted to team up on CNN’s Jake Tapper over a perceived lack of diversity when it comes to which guests appear on the Sunday talk shows."

Judd Legum @JuddLegum

Featured guests on big 5 Sunday shows today (ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, CNN): 11 Men 1 Woman

9:47 AM - 5 Jul 2015

So Tapper freaking lays waste to them :)

Check this out....

Judd Legum @JuddLegum
@jaketapper I did not fault you for booking Sanders. I'm raising the point that the featured guests on the Sunday Show are dominated by men

Follow
Jake Tapper @jaketapper

@JuddLegum i'm new to the Sunday world but we're looking for newsmakers and presidential candidates. Hillary Clinton more than welcome.

AND SMOKER!

11:13 AM - 5 Jul 2015

@jaketapper @JuddLegum there's also a huge racial disparity w sunday shows as well *shrug*

Follow
Jake Tapper @jaketapper

@owillis @JuddLegum I can't help it if the entire Democratic field is white. Do I get points for interviewing Cruz, Carson and Rubio?

:lol:

Just freaking smoking!

This is glorious Jake Tapper OWNS lefty trolls over diversity of Sunday show guests Twitchy

Awesome. these TWO faced hypocrites NEEDS to be exposed and brought out into the spotlight

Awesome. these TWO faced hypocrites NEEDS to be exposed and brought out into the spotlight

I loved his comeback on the lack of diversity. :) That it wasn't his fault that the Democrats only had white candidates.

:lol:

Oh that's a keeper!

Thank you freaking idiots like republican John McCain and democrat Russ Feingold for creating the tax exempt status of the incredible powerful left wing Media Matters biased left wing propaganda.

Forum List

Back