Can Arabs Do Democracy?

ok...so what intolerant Muslims are "in their tanks, jets, and artillery units currently ravaging our countryside, murdering every living thing in their path, beheading, raping, torturing, and terrorizing" in our countryside?

If the subject wasn't so tragic, your contortions in defense of the "Religion of Peace" would be comical. Hundreds of millions of women are oppressed because of their sex and you - like Sunni Boy- invariably try to defend the broken culture that oppresses them.
You post like the female version of Sunni.

Ok...now that you've gotten that bit of ridiculousness out of your system, maybe you can answer the question:
what intolerant Muslims are "in their tanks, jets, and artillery units currently ravaging our countryside, murdering every living thing in their path, beheading, raping, torturing, and terrorizing" in our countryside?

Lame diversion. You will have to ask the poster who said it but it certainly sounds like he is describing ISIS in Syria, not anyone here. The point remains you have contorted yourself like you're playing Twister in order to defend a culture that venerates ignorance, tribalism and misogyny.

I'm not the one who made the claim that you call a diversion. Then again - someone (was it you) made a claim in a thread that the US was inacting special laws favoring Muslims and couldn't come up with any examples...

Have you been drinking? Feel free to post anything of mine in which I said or inferred that the US was passing special laws favoring Muslims.
Wasn't it you who authored extensive Holocaust Denial posts?

Nope. I said "was it you" - it might have been Mojo. Nope. Never been into Holocaust Denial.

Forum List

Back