Can Anybody Stop Putin?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Although Bad Vlad is an old KGB (Kid Gone Bad) there's no evidence he's very bright or really all that popular at home. So I predict with the ruble in free-fall and his adventure in Ukraine now to the point of pissing off his people, he'll be mysteriously felled by a "virus" ie plutonium pellet, and vanish. And if not, we can always sic the boys who collapsed the soviet union on him....the one and only.... METALLICA!
party0007.gif

• Banned
Putin is very popular with the average Russian citizen.

He puts his country first and is a strong nationalist.

I wish we had a leader like him here in the U.S.

All the polls are rigged because he controls the media. Sanctions starting to bite the common people, oil prices tanking, body-bags coming home....they smell Afghanistan revisited.

All the polls are rigged because he controls the media. Sanctions starting to bite the common people, oil prices tanking, body-bags coming home....they smell Afghanistan revisited.
LOL...........you have quite the vivid imagination. .....:cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

• Banned

Nope....I'm still in touch with folks who monitor these things for a living. You're just all googly-eyed because you think he's a strongman. Big difference between a "nationalist" and a fascist....don't let your hatred of Obozo put you in a ditch.

And they are making a Finland like advance in the Ukraine, just as I predicted...

• Banned

And they are making a Finland like advance in the Ukraine, just as I predicted...

He's done in Ukraine....the Ukes are standing up to him and he's looking at a 20 year guerrilla war if he tries to take Kiev. He's got his land-bridge to Crimea....now he can resupply the port without interference....that's what this is all about....that and messing with Barry the Fairy.

Although Bad Vlad is an old KGB (Kid Gone Bad) there's no evidence he's very bright or really all that popular at home. So I predict with the ruble in free-fall and his adventure in Ukraine now to the point of pissing off his people, he'll be mysteriously felled by a "virus" ie plutonium pellet, and vanish. And if not, we can always sic the boys who collapsed the soviet union on him....the one and only.... METALLICA!
party0007.gif

the ruskies are used to having complete assholes in charge of them. And they really like the devil they know and seem to hate change.

as I recall, many wanted a return of communism since being a free capitalist was hard

He's done in Ukraine....the Ukes are standing up to him and he's looking at a 20 year guerrilla war if he tries to take Kiev. He's got his land-bridge to Crimea....now he can resupply the port without interference....that's what this is all about....that and messing with Barry the Fairy.
He didn't get the land bridge. That is why he is building his forces in Crimea. He got stopped at Mariupol. His next move will be to attack that stretch from two directions. Heavy arms are flooding into Ukraine from NATO countries while the Putin forces are being built up in Crimea. It's a race.

party0007.gif

the ruskies are used to having complete assholes in charge of them. And they really like the devil they know and seem to hate change.

as I recall, many wanted a return of communism since being a free capitalist was hard

Most of the russian population is west of the Urals and wants to act like euro-trash but can't afford to. The modernization that started under Yeltsin flourished under Putin until Vlad decided to make himself a multi-billionaire by stealing a couple oil companies. People started getting wind of he and his cronies ripping off the country's resources. So he went soviet and closed the free media outlets...he's even blocked the last visages of Radio Free Europe. He can brag about his popularity and nobody can refute him in public. But he's been a guest in the Bush41 home at Kennebunkport many times and knows Americans....he'll push until we push back and he'll smile and say he's been misunderstood.

Nope....I'm still in touch with folks who monitor these things for a living. You're just all googly-eyed because you think he's a strongman. Big difference between a "nationalist" and a fascist....don't let your hatred of Obozo put you in a ditch.

Yea, me too. Last time a popularity poll was taken, when he told Bammy to fuck himself (you may not have heard it over the din since about 100 other world leaders were telling Bammy to fuck himself at the same time), Putin had a 76% approval rating with the Russian people. But the next election will tell the tale.

Russians want a tough bastard in charge. It's all they've ever had in charge for 1000 years. So they're going to have to pay more for parsley and oranges? That'll be horrible compared to the nationalism they displayed from 41- 45, when 28 million of them died for Mother Russia. Now about those Russian "rebels" who just kicked the Ukrainian army's ass...that'll sure hurt Putin in the popularity polls.

Yea, me too. Last time a popularity poll was taken, when he told Bammy to fuck himself (you may not have heard it over the din since about 100 other world leaders were telling Bammy to fuck himself at the same time), Putin had a 76% approval rating with the Russian people. But the next election will tell the tale.

Russians want a tough bastard in charge. It's all they've ever had in charge for 1000 years. So they're going to have to pay more for parsley and oranges? That'll be horrible compared to the nationalism they displayed from 41- 45, when 28 million of them died for Mother Russia. Now about those Russian "rebels" who just kicked the Ukrainian army's ass...that'll sure hurt Putin in the popularity polls.

The generation of Russians you're talking about are long in their graves, the same as ours. This generation wants to be like the West and has shown they have little patience with another dictator. The 76% popularity is a joke....according to who? I loathe Obozo, but it sickens me to see Cons braying about Putin's "strength" by comparison....he's an asshole thief in a midlife crisis. And he's fucking with US not Barry when he sends his Backfires to fail-safe in mock nuke cruise missile attacks on our cities. The sanctions are working but winter is coming and europe needs his NG....that's what he's banking on.....yet the Ukes can blow his pipelines....he ain't heading any farther west IMO.

He's done in Ukraine....the Ukes are standing up to him and he's looking at a 20 year guerrilla war if he tries to take Kiev. He's got his land-bridge to Crimea....now he can resupply the port without interference....that's what this is all about....that and messing with Barry the Fairy.[/QUOTE]

He didn't get the land bridge. That is why he is building his forces in Crimea. He got stopped at Mariupol. His next move will be to attack that stretch from two directions. Heavy arms are flooding into Ukraine from NATO countries while the Putin forces are being built up in Crimea. It's a race.[/QUOTE]

Good stuff....I stand corrected.

Last edited:
Only through military force, and NATO is under strength in Europe. The sanctions will only inflame Putin more and encourage him on, as they have in Ukraine. Putin only listens if you offer something he wants, and peace is not it in Eastern Europe. Sooner or later Russia will make moves in Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, and Poland as his goal is to divide and conquer Easten Europe - in order to bring it back under total Russian influence.

The generation of Russians you're talking about are long in their graves, the same as ours. This generation wants to be like the West and has shown they have little patience with another dictator.

Actually, Putin was elected into office by a majority of Russian voters. And as to Russians wanting to be like the West, does that apply to the hundred and fifty thousand Ukrainian-born ethnic Russian refugees pouring across the border into Russia? They're doing that because they want to throw their lot in with the West? Or how about the thousands of Ukrainian-born ethnic Russian "rebels" currently kicking the Ukrainian army's ass? They're doing that because they want to throw their lot in with the West? You realize that these people are every bit as much Ukrainian as the fascist rabble that murdered its way into power, yes? The same rabble that wants to eradicate their current ethnic Russian minorities just like they did the Jews and Poles.

Actually, there isn't much of a difference between a "nationalist" and a "fascist".

The generation of Russians you're talking about are long in their graves, the same as ours. This generation wants to be like the West and has shown they have little patience with another dictator.

Actually, Putin was elected into office by a majority of Russian voters. And as to Russians wanting to be like the West, does that apply to the hundred and fifty thousand Ukrainian-born ethnic Russian refugees pouring across the border into Russia? They're doing that because they want to throw their lot in with the West? Or how about the thousands of Ukrainian-born ethnic Russian "rebels" currently kicking the Ukrainian army's ass? They're doing that because they want to throw their lot in with the West? You realize that these people are every bit as much Ukrainian as the fascist rabble that murdered its way into power, yes? The same rabble that wants to eradicate their current ethnic Russian minorities just like they did the Jews and Poles.

I have no idea what the hell you're talking about....and you don't either. Who gives a shit about Putin being elected again by scamming the russian people by changing their constitution? You think that equates to popularity? Who dared run against him that isn't either in one of his prisons or dead? Are you a fucking bolshevic maybe? Listen, we made a deal with Ukraine to give up their nukes in exchange for protection from the bear. So they throw out Ivan's puppet and throw a kiss to NATO...which makes Putin all horny to pretend he's a military man and we abandon them. Sheeeit... If you believe they are somehow inferior to russians I won't waste another key-stroke on your ass.

Forum List

Back