Can Americans Remove An ‘Incompetent’ President?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
There is less than a month left in the high school year and in many states students in American history classes are busy reviewing for end-of-the-year assessments. Instead of the standard boring names and dates, my suggestion to teachers is to spend all remaining time with a thematic review encompassing the past, present, and future by focusing on how to remove a president of the United States who is (a) incompetent to serve, (b) violates fundamental constitutional principles, (c) breaks the law, or (d) all of the above.

Interesting???? But can we???? Its time the American stupid take matters in their own hands and dump Trump...by any means necessary!!

While I understand the thematic sentiment of the OP, it doesn't take long to cover, at a high school level, the ways to remove a POTUS. There are only two ways to do so regardless of the POTUS' will to vacate the office, and of the two, only one is legal.

Frustrated, are ye! Well,
P3224-Fuggetaboutit-950x675.jpg

The :"Soft Coup." The Dems and Leftist media are conspiring to attack the President's every move and make things so difficult that he cannot function, thereby forcing him to resign. At first I thought this was nonsense, but every day that goes by brings more and more evidence. A rogue FBI director is fired for any number of reasons, and it is claimed that Trump has placed his entire Presidency at risk. Hyperbole, anyone? Now some unnamed and unknown "officials" claim that Trump has jeopardized our entire fight against ISIS with his loose lips. And rather than trying to confirm or corroborate this unfounded outrageous accusation, the Media goes around asking congressespersons and ex - officials what it means, IF TRUE.

Well, that is the ussue, isn't it? Not what it would mean if it were true, but WHETHER IT IS TRUE, which remains totally uncorroborated!

Fake.

News.

There is less than a month left in the high school year and in many states students in American history classes are busy reviewing for end-of-the-year assessments. Instead of the standard boring names and dates, my suggestion to teachers is to spend all remaining time with a thematic review encompassing the past, present, and future by focusing on how to remove a president of the United States who is (a) incompetent to serve, (b) violates fundamental constitutional principles, (c) breaks the law, or (d) all of the above.

Interesting???? But can we???? Its time the American stupid take matters in their own hands and dump Trump...by any means necessary!!

Well, they didn't remove Obama..........

Well, we removed several incompetent presidential candidates in the run-off and election process.

And this is where teachers go to set their learning plans.

You went to public school.

Forum List

Back