Campaign flyer tells blacks in Alabama to vote or face the honoring of ‘klansmen’

That's exactly what the auto industry said about the workers just before they organized into unions. America wouldn't be as great as it WAS if unions and the New Deal didn't happen.

But I don't care if young Americans and Blacks are getting fucked. They deserve it. They didn't show up to vote yesterday. So, fuck them. I'm done caring. They either have to revolt, vote, organize, unionize or whatever. They need to stand up for themselves. They had the right idea when they did the Wallstreet 99%ers protests but then they disappeared and didn't show up on Tuesday. So, fuck em. They can pay off their $100K loans and never save enough to retire. I graduated in the 90's with a $1500 student loan and I was freaking out about paying any interest. LOL. I can't imagine graduating with a $40K loan and this job market.

Hey assbite, my Son Graduated in 2010 with 20 Grand in Loans.
He made his last payment last month and he did it with middle class pay.

You see you are no more than an ignorant whiny prick with a chip on his shoulder.

Ah, cut him some slack. Yesterday was a horrifically bad day for Democrat Moocher whiners and Felons. So much butthurt. Just enjoy the butthurt entertainment. It'll get even funnier. Stay tuned.

So many little examples of how wrong you guys are and how you are being lied to AND how you fall for it. Some stupid righty said that low voter turn out benefits democrats. Was that person stupid or purposely being intellectually dishonest? I believe they believed what they were saying.

Just one small example of how the stupid American people are being lied to AND how the stupid American people don't vote.

I'm talking about Independents. They sit it out every midterm. They decide the general elections and they determine the midterms when they sit at home and don't vote. 40% of the voters showed up. The GOP won because their base was fired up and they vote every 2 years. We need more people showing up to vote. 60% or higher in midterms, 70% at least in general elections. What is wrong with Americans?

Dude, it was a shocking annihilation. The Republicans now have their biggest advantage in the House of Representatives in almost a 100yrs. They crushed you guys in Governorships and so many other Statewide Elections. I mean, they now even have Republicans Governors in Communist/Progressive strongholds like Illinois and Massachusetts. You guys got destroyed.

But don't sit around blaming us because your fellow Moocher whiners, Illegals, and Felons didn't show up to vote. That's on you guys. Take that up with your Dear Leader and Harry Reid. Not our problem. Oh yeah, and how's your 'Republican Party is Dead' prediction working out?

Can't argue with you there. And why do I care about the poor if they don't care about themselves?

Maybe it is elections like these that turn 43 year old white males into conservatives. I just need to look out for me. Fuck everyone else. If they care they'll vote, right? Why am I a bleeding heart?

The answer is I don't think the GOP way is good for America. In fact I know it is not. Just look at what they did from 2000-2006. Thank god we have the Obama veto and soon the Hillary veto pen.

Independents will show up in 2016. They just sit midterms out. They are STUPID! They think it doesn't matter!!!! You guys LOVE IT! LOL

Ah, sounds like pathetic excuses and wishful thinking. Kinda like your 'Republican Party is Dead' prediction. I mean come on man, you gotta be a little embarrassed. You couldn't be more wrong on that one. You just suffered a historic Shellacking. Yikes.

Yeah, but you would say that. You are an African American Democrat, no? I think i covered that in my earlier post. You're hateful, racist, and ignorant. Your incoherent rant proved that for me. Nice job. Thanks.

White, 43 years old, have plenty saved, will inherit enough I'll be able to retire at 62 and never worry for money, condo paid off, car paid off. Living the dream actually.

I just know things could be better. And for me to want better for the middle class and myself doesn't make me or us takers, just like the GOP aren't "takers" when they lobby our government to lower their taxes. I don't even blame them for trying. I blame you for letting them get away with it. Even if you do make 6 figures, which I doubt, you still aren't rich enough to be one of them. Just rich enough to afford to be ignorant.

Fortunately I never argue with guys like you. I don't blame you for voting the way you do. I blame the poor and lower middle class fools who vote with you or don't show up.

Did you fucking hear voter turn out this week was less than in 2010? Americans. You SUCK! You don't deserve this country.

Nah, you're just a hateful Moocher whiner. You guys make up much of the Democratic Party Base. It is what it is.

That's exactly what the auto industry said about the workers just before they organized into unions. America wouldn't be as great as it WAS if unions and the New Deal didn't happen.

But I don't care if young Americans and Blacks are getting fucked. They deserve it. They didn't show up to vote yesterday. So, fuck them. I'm done caring. They either have to revolt, vote, organize, unionize or whatever. They need to stand up for themselves. They had the right idea when they did the Wallstreet 99%ers protests but then they disappeared and didn't show up on Tuesday. So, fuck em. They can pay off their $100K loans and never save enough to retire. I graduated in the 90's with a $1500 student loan and I was freaking out about paying any interest. LOL. I can't imagine graduating with a $40K loan and this job market.

You see you are no more than an ignorant whiny prick with a chip on his shoulder.

Did he have scholarships? Did he live at home? What degree does he have? I would have to know all the details to either admit ignorance or point out how lucky your spoiled little brat was, and even you. I would need to know your history too. Are you like John McCain's wife or Romney's wife who hasn't a clue what the real world is like?

Too funny,I don't have to explain shit to a troll like you.

My son did, apparently you and yours can't that in no way surprises me what with your whiny assed attitude.

You ARE ignorant, it maters not whether you "admit" it or not.

White, 43 years old, have plenty saved, will inherit enough I'll be able to retire at 62 and never worry for money, condo paid off, car paid off. Living the dream actually.

I just know things could be better. And for me to want better for the middle class and myself doesn't make me or us takers, just like the GOP aren't "takers" when they lobby our government to lower their taxes. I don't even blame them for trying. I blame you for letting them get away with it. Even if you do make 6 figures, which I doubt, you still aren't rich enough to be one of them. Just rich enough to afford to be ignorant.

Fortunately I never argue with guys like you. I don't blame you for voting the way you do. I blame the poor and lower middle class fools who vote with you or don't show up.

Did you fucking hear voter turn out this week was less than in 2010? Americans. You SUCK! You don't deserve this country.

Nah, you're just a hateful Moocher whiner. You guys make up much of the Democratic Party Base. It is what it is.

Did he have scholarships? Did he live at home? What degree does he have? I would have to know all the details to either admit ignorance or point out how lucky your spoiled little brat was, and even you. I would need to know your history too. Are you like John McCain's wife or Romney's wife who hasn't a clue what the real world is like?

Too funny,I don't have to explain shit to a troll like you.

My son did, apparently you and yours can't that in no way surprises me what with your whiny assed attitude.

You ARE ignorant, it maters not whether you "admit" it or not.

Seriously, you're dealing with a dishonest Moocher whiner. Just tell em to get ya your fries and move on. A loser's a loser. Nothing you can do for him. Don't waste anymore of your time.

Show me where the gop has that as their message.

The GOP does not have that as their message, and the Democrats don't use the threat of the KKK as part of their platform.

Instead, what we both have are examples of certain fringe groups on both sides.

I didn't hear of any Rep groups passing out flyers stating either of those in neighborhoods before the election.

Show me where the gop has that as their message.

The GOP does not have that as their message, and the Democrats don't use the threat of the KKK as part of their platform.

Instead, what we both have are examples of certain fringe groups on both sides.

Forum List

Back