Calling it 'COVID theater' DeSantis asks high school students to remove masks at event

Yep. We're still dropping like flies down here, but the panic is over. All the states with higher daily deaths are much larger, and their politician have much bigger mouths, so, nationally, they just leave us alone. Cool, huh?
Yep, people are dying everywhere every day of something. Nothing more we can do about that.

Yep, people are dying everywhere every day of something. Nothing more we can do about that.
I plan, ta linger, myself. Of course, I had it real early in the pandemic, and am triple vaxxed.

Wrong, moron. Apparently you didn't watch the SOTU last night. Or are you going against what your demented messiah said?
Poor Ronnie threw a tantrum, causing his panties to twist, cutting off blood flow to his brain causing him to throw another tantrum, causing his panties to twist.........

It's an endless cycle with MAGA leader No. 2, who like MAGA leader No. 1 is a pile of shit which explains why people like you defend him.

The virus is 5 microns. Cloth Masks have 100 micron openings. You can march covid right through 20 at a time.
You may want to look HOW that 5 micron virus transmits.

It doesn't just fly through the air by itself, it's in the moisture droplets that get expelled with air flow. Masks trap moisture and slows air flow, reducing spread distances.

Last edited:
Neither does the jab--or the second jab--or the booster--or the second booster--or the pill. But it makes for great democrat political theater.
It was the dewormer, bleach & UV lights up the wazoo that did the trick, right Jethro?

‘Irked by the sight of high school students wearing masks at his press conference Wednesday, Gov. Ron DeSantis encouraged them to remove the facial coverings, calling their use “COVID theater.”

"You do not have to wear those masks,” DeSantis said in video captured by WFLA News Channel 8, Tampa’s NBC station. “Please take them off. Honestly, it's not doing anything. We've gotta stop with this Covid theater. So if you wanna wear it, fine, but this is ridiculous."

DeSantis then sighs and shakes his head in apparent frustration…’

DeSantis is of course wrong, masks in fact help prevent the spread of the virus.

And his willful ignorance and unwarranted contempt for facts, the truth, and appropriate precautions is ridiculous.

He called it that because that's what it is.

I plan, ta linger, myself. Of course, I had it real early in the pandemic, and am triple vaxxed.
Good. My son isn't vaxed and had it twice. I'm 73 with heart disease, diabetic, immuno-comprimised. Triple vaxed.

Good. My son isn't vaxed and had it twice. I'm 73 with heart disease, diabetic, immuno-comprimised. Triple vaxed.
Do what you need to do and linger on, dude. I'm still having a good time.

‘Irked by the sight of high school students wearing masks at his press conference Wednesday, Gov. Ron DeSantis encouraged them to remove the facial coverings, calling their use “COVID theater.”

"You do not have to wear those masks,” DeSantis said in video captured by WFLA News Channel 8, Tampa’s NBC station. “Please take them off. Honestly, it's not doing anything. We've gotta stop with this Covid theater. So if you wanna wear it, fine, but this is ridiculous."

DeSantis is of course wrong, masks in fact help prevent the spread of the virus.

And his willful ignorance and unwarranted contempt for facts, the truth, and appropriate precautions is ridiculous.
Hmmmm I thought Pelosi admitted they were worthless like the Dim party.

Obama was quadruple Vaxxed and Wore a Mask. The masks do NOTHING.

What a crock of shit if mask works why did Biden and Harris staffers catch Covid? Are you suggesting those staffers weren't wearing a mask?

They only work if you wear them. Common sense tells you that if you cover your nose and mouth it protects you from viruses and other disease like TB. Masks has been work since the 17th century and known to be effective. We have a pandemic because of anti maskers and anti vaccines.

Forum List

Back