Calling all Doberman Owners.

I have one of these

U.Schipperke.jpg

a Belgian writer described the Schipperke temperament as thus: ‘A little, all black devil, but minus the cloven hoof and the tail, such is the Boatman’s dog. A very demon for rats, mice, moles and anything that moves. An indefatigable watchdog, he rests neither day nor night, always on foot, never weary of inspecting the house from cellar to garret and as soon as he observes anything amiss he warns his master by his piercing barks. He knows the ways of the family, mixes himself into everything and ends by thinking that he is the one who directs the household. His fidelity to his master is unalterable; his gentleness with children is equal to any test, but let a stranger beware if he lays a hand on any object or person; the Schipperke has teeth and can use them. A good stable dog, he is a great friend with horses and an excellent horseman’.

Don't believe any of the above PR, they're really apostates from hell.

But they really do imagine that THEY are in charge of everything within their sight and hearing. Hence their name,BTW.

o nice dog....i would post one of mine if i knew how...hint hint...

1. Go to google images and type in the breed in question

2.When you find an image in the seach results go to it.

3. Then select "show larger image" from that page

4. Once you get to that imagie ONLY page, copy that address.

5. Come back to this site and select the image posting routine

6. Paste in the IRL (you've copied) into the posting routine's pop-up window

Done!

Last edited:
Great image.

Family dogs and cats. Their dynamics crack me up.

Let me guess...your dog obviously and unabashedly adores your cat, while the cat appears to be mostly indifferent to the dog?

But it's not quite so indifferent that it won't accept a snuggle, right?

My cats love my dobie and he loves them. They know when he gets tough or rough to bite his ear leather or his lip....he likes to place the paw game with clark....clark is moving so he puts a paw on him....clark has to stop....he lets clark up and then puts his other paw on him...this goes on for 20 or 30 minutes till i hear a loud yelp and know the ear leather has been attacked.
Thor also knows the command "gentle"...when he is around little ones....he is too big to big rowdy....they are like bowling pins to his body...he is happy so he jumps and turns ....knocking little kids everywhere......i dont let him out when the kids get on and off the bus.....i dont want him learning to get on the bus...poor driver has enough small dogs who do that.

i am pretty sure my dogs are worshipping the food goddess. lol...

nice picture of the ninja's dog and the toy dreidel.

i wished i could remember the song....

dredidel dredidel dredidel,
we made you of clay.
3 more dredidels...
with you we will play?

you know most of my jewish friends are liberals..???

Forum List

Back