Calling 911 Is a Direct Expression of White Power & Privilege

That mask is not covering his nose.

Also his sunglasses aren't needed for Corona Virus. Also he can show the cop his license and registration without opening up the window.

Also, if the cop needed to arrest the guy, he could call in special medical workers to take the guy to a hospital jail.

Do you know that so far this year, police have killed more innocent Americans than the Corona virus has?

do you know that very few people have died of the Corona virus in the USA. Since the Corona virus thing has been ongoing in the USA, how many
innocent people have been killed by police?

. . . well, we don't know if they are necessarily innocent, generally, they should have had a trial, shouldn't they? I guess we will never know if they were all innocent now, will we, they's all dead now. Dead folks tell no tales.

The point is, police harassment, police brutality, and violence are more of a threat. . . so far, especially if you happen to be poor, or a minority, than this virus is.

I'm just letting folks know what the facts is.

175 People Have Been Shot and Killed by Police in 2020

yes-----statistically more. Injury and/or death of a policeman is also more
of a threat in poor and minority neighborhoods. Death or injury to ANYONE
living in or walking thru a poor or minority neighborhood is also more of a
threat. A personal anecdote : While a working woman (ie younger) I used
to take a train to my job in an inner city hospital. I walked from the train
station to the hospital where a few times per month my work included
determining "brain death" in persons afflicted with "acute lead poisoning of
the brain" <<< that means a bullet in the head. There was an ONGOING
RECORD MURDER rate there.. One day----I asked a cop "there are so
many murders in that area----why no cops? I walk down _ _ _ __ avenue
every day and never see a cop."" The cop said "you walk down _ _ _ _
avenue ????? I WOULDN'T DRIVE A SQUAD CAR ON THAT STREET!!!!! "
I can't say a blamed him. ALSO---please be aware----bullets have a
nasty habit of hitting bystanders and they also RICOCHET

Tamir Rice was no threat to anyone, that rehired known thug cop was, rather obviously. Gunned down in under 2 seconds by a trigger happy pig. Pigs gunning down unarmed citizens will never be OK. Too scared for the job, find another, or go prison where you belong. If there were consequences rather than cheering sections for these pigs, maybe it would eventually alter behavior, IF that was indeed a societal goal at all.
You're an idiot. :rolleyes:

"Cops CALLED Fishing Compilation" 1,325,975 views • May 29, 2018

Want to see more instances of cops "harassing" people who are committing an offense called TRESPASSING, input these terms into Youtube's search engine. lol

"fishing police called"

Would listening to these citizen's beefs, as well as making adjustments in attitudes and CHILD-REARING, help improve the image of citizens who happen to be dark complected?

'Black women are destroying themselves and black men' The Devil's Advocate

___
Does this sensible woman speak about improving the mental health of many PROBLACK American women, as well as improving their image by learning to treat others a little kinder!

"Black women are destroying themselves & black men"

Recognize Prevent Child Abuse

AMERICAN SNITCH.jpg

Michelle Obama No SNITCH Hoodie.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back