California Travel Ban...LMAO!

Bravo California for standing up for the American constitutional values of acceptance and inclusion. All people. Discrimination may never die among the meat heads but speaking up matters.

"Figure things out for yourself. Spend more time on long articles. Subsidize investigative journalism by subscribing to print media. Realize that some of what is on the internet is there to harm you. Learn about sites that investigate propaganda campaigns (some of which comes from abroad). Take responsibility for what you communicate with others." Lesson 11 'On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century' by Timothy Snyder

Bravo California for standing up for the American constitutional values of acceptance and inclusion. All people. Discrimination may never die among the meat heads but speaking up matters.

Acceptance and inclusion are apparently accomplished by denying others values and excluding any that disagree. The one thing liberals don't want to risk is having their indoctrinated members exposed to alternate ideas. Oh, and don't forget to insult anyone with differing ideas. For a look at a real meathead, stand in front of a mirror.

Acceptance and inclusion are apparently accomplished by denying others values and excluding any that disagree. The one thing liberals don't want to risk is having their indoctrinated members exposed to alternate ideas. Oh, and don't forget to insult anyone with differing ideas. For a look at a real meathead, stand in front of a mirror.

The one thing liberals don't want to risk is having their indoctrinated members exposed to alternate ideas

indeed

No American "value" obligates me to accept anything, nor to include those whom I wish not to include. There are no "Constitutional values" of acceptance and inclusion, only the right to do as you will so long as such activity does not interfere with my equally mandated right to brush you off.

Business is leaving California as fast as they can.

How do I know California is a giant turd burger...I used to live in Orange County.

California must maintain control over the thought processes of their massive population so that they can continue to be somewhat competitive in Presidential races. Democrats have been all but rendered extinct in the rest of the country and they only boast a few pockets of significant numbers in the country. They are a pariah and don't even know it. It reallly is no surprise that they have taken a bigoted approach toward the rest of the country.

I would not want Californians coming to my state (look what they did to Oregon and Washington) nor would I want to travel to freakland nor would I open up a business there.
California travel ban: 4 states added to list - CNN.com

So.... you wouldn't want Californians coming to your state, yet in post #4, you say you used to live in California. Which means you don't want yourself in your own state.

California must maintain control over the thought processes of their massive population so that they can continue to be somewhat competitive in Presidential races. Democrats have been all but rendered extinct in the rest of the country and they only boast a few pockets of significant numbers in the country. They are a pariah and don't even know it. It reallly is no surprise that they have taken a bigoted approach toward the rest of the country.

Democrats will come back guaranteed. Especially after a few years of republicans screwing things up. Then of course dems will screw things up like before. This switching back and forth has been going on for decades. However, could republicans make another comeback like they did this time around? I don't think so with all the minorities and the nation's very young coming of voting age. This will force republicans to become a little more all inclusive and work for the average citizen, which they don't do now. clinton and the dnc screwing over Sanders was a gift to the republicans, and I don't think democrats will make that mistake again.

Democrats will come back guaranteed. Especially after a few years of republicans screwing things up. Then of course dems will screw things up like before. This switching back and forth has been going on for decades. However, could republicans make another comeback like they did this time around? I don't think so with all the minorities and the nation's very young coming of voting age. This will force republicans to become a little more all inclusive and work for the average citizen, which they don't do now. clinton and the dnc screwing over Sanders was a gift to the republicans, and I don't think democrats will make that mistake again.
As long as Democrats and their crazed base continue to spew outright hatred and perform vitriolic acts in front of the cameras, I think that the Democrats are going to continue to be forced into smaller and smaller geographic locations as the people around them reject their hatred.

This will force republicans to become a little more all inclusive and work for the average citizen,

The Republicans are no better than the other party, but your analysis is flawed. The Democrats are the party that are not all inclusive. That is why they lost the last election. Pro-life Democrats are asked not to attend meetings and, in at least in one case, were not supported by the party giving the race to the Republican. Those Democrats that don't approve of gay marriage are shunned. The working man cares more for the economy and his paycheck than he does for radical social experiments so the Democrats abandoned him. I'm sure they will be back to winning elections, but only if they start listening to the people instead of a few radicals.

Forum List

Back