Next Time You Are On a Jury, Remember This Story....

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Excuse me what does this have to do with Health Care , yes I want the Democrats in charge, not the GOP.

Jim is having a senior moment is all.

The case has nothing to do with AHCA.

The government often times gets things completely and totally wrong, like this case.

Here they identified the wrong person for a corpse and the family went and buried their son thinking the government knew what it was doing.

Man believed dead is alive — family buries wrong person after mistake by Orange County Coroner’s Office – Orange County Register

And we want to give these yokels control of our health care system? I dont think so.
what type of brainwashed line of thinking is that? why not say its california's fault? what race was he? let's blame it on that, how tall was he we can blame his height. Is he muslim or mexican can we blame immigrants?

Excuse me what does this have to do with Health Care , yes I want the Democrats in charge, not the GOP.

Man...you two are slow, but then I knew that already.

The OP is making a connection between the failure of the government to identify a dead person (seems like that ought to be rather easy) and it's failure to provide effective HC.

The OP is making a connection between the failure of the government to identify a dead person (seems like that ought to be rather easy) and it's failure to provide effective HC.
You are caught, as normal, in fallacies, lack of casualty and another of false equivalency.

You are caught, as normal, in fallacies, lack of casualty and another of false equivalency.
Jake...stop it NOW.

You don't need to prove your ignorance to me.

Jim and gipper, as usual, cannot understand the concept of logical fallacies; they both love posting such silliness.

I have been waiting to get on a jury since 1994. My attitude will be "thanks O.J.!"

I wonder what would've happened if the person had been cremated since their body did not belong to the family who instead put them down for a dirt nap.

God bless you and both families always!!!

Holly

P.S. I would've sued who started the whole mess in the first place.

Forum List

Back